Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:23:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: can somone make mod to stop hobby leaders coming in to house plz  (Read 3306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2010, 03:26:46 pm »

I have FT and this is getting on my back side when watching tv or doing other hobbys. The hobby leaders comes and stops my sim from doing what i asked them to do. Also the leaders walk in to my sims house.Can somone no auto hobby leaders. Please or have them phone my sim to give them a VIP pass or membership card. thank you
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:25:29 pm by CHEZPMRRICKS » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 03:39:40 pm »

OK, you'll find you'll get a lot more help if you take some time to make your posts more legible. Using capitals and punctuation where needed will go a long way to helping you out there.

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

In addition, being more specific with your title would help too. "Need mod" doesn't really tell people at a glance what it is you are looking for. Personally, I'm not completely clear on what you want.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 03:47:41 pm »

have i done it right. im sorry. just edit
 it again
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:15:43 pm by CHEZPMRRICKS » Logged
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 05:02:04 pm »

This hack already exists. It really helps when requesting a hack to be made to say what your newest EP and SP are because this makes a difference as to whether the mod/hack that is made makes your game go crazy or not. Because in TS2 the expansions don't have to be installed in order, saying that you have FT does not actually tell us if you also have AL and/or Mansion and Garden Stuff, both of which run on a newer game engine than FT.

Anyway, the hack you're looking for is "nohobbyspam".

Free Time

Apartment Life/Mansion and Garden Stuff

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 07:57:48 am »

thank you just downloaded it i have all EPs up to free time cheers 3 yay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: