Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:55:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: operationtable  (Read 7036 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
goolsby

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2010, 07:22:43 am »

I found so many operationtable but just as decoration, but i want one where sims can lie on like on a bed. Maybe some on can do it for me? It would be so great =D
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:34:52 am »

The reason for that, is probably the fact that bed animations looks weird for an operating table (reading, sitting/relaxing, reading book, and so on). Plus, sims bodies are often horribly distorted under the coverings.

PCsims had a "functioning" operation table, cloned from the career reward surgery table, though the animations looks a bit weird.
If you're not afraid of the BFBVFS, you can find it at the graveyard (PC sims --> pcsims_smb_Surgical Station.rar)

(I've got a version of the surgical station too - as deco - but fixed so that it is "accessible" from both sides; and also some surgery coverings as deco (picture). Not uploaded yet, but I will if there is some interest.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 07:44:49 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
goolsby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 07:57:46 am »

Okay, Thank you for the quick answer =D
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 06:30:14 pm »

I made one, might be wat your looking for:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85911.0.html

No longer active
BrigitteSYW

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 01:40:56 am »

I've got a version of the surgical station too - as deco - but fixed so that it is "accessible" from both sides; and also some surgery coverings as deco (picture). Not uploaded yet, but I will if there is some interest.)[/size]

I am definitely INTERESTED!!  That surgical accessories look so awesome I wish I could download it.... Rock
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 04:26:23 am »

Blanket and breathing tube, you mean? Haven't gotten the surgery table or the blankets up for download yet (Got for all ages, chest and stomach versions), but the breathing tube, headwear, and lots of other hospital stuff is up at my site (registering required, link in signature)

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
TheDreamer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 11:25:14 am »

TheRaven, please tell us when you upload the surgery blanket, it's perfect and exactly what I've been looking for.

(Also, well done on all of the items and outfits you've made+been making, they are outstanding and just keep getting better!) <3

A lot of crazy shiz is gonna happen when pigs learn how to fly xD
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 12:58:46 pm »

Hmm... excuse my lousy memory, but I must have entirely forgotten about uploading them. I'll try to remember when my computer decides to be nice regarding uploading. At times it's a 1 in 20 shot to upload something...

My site:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: