Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:29:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Victorian house decoration  (Read 1528 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2010, 01:41:47 am »

I want to "gingerbread" up my Victorian house project, exterior trim between stories/floors and roof deco like weather vanes and roof edging.

I need Exterior build/buy deco mostly, but Interior deco for Victorian motif would also be welcome.

I have found so much but still searching for the touches that make me want to say: "This is it!"

Thank you for any help.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 01:52:50 am »

Have you tried taking a look at Marina's Sims? There's a lot of exterior deco you might like.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 03:57:51 pm »

Thank you, caffeinated.joy, I went to Marina's and downloaded a ton of stuff. It is an excellent site.

EDIT: I found exactly what I was looking for unfortuantely the policy of the creator Zelia_Theb is:
MTS2 Lots allowed to include, link to credit. Lots elsewhere must not include in the package.

This is the link to the CC that must not be included in lots uploaded anywhere except MTS2: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=208783
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 02:55:39 pm by Nonni » Logged

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: