Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:45:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Portal Set  (Read 4360 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
peridox

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:46:00 am »

As it is one of my favorite games, and part of the Half-Life 2 Series, here is the finishing set... Walls, floors, and ground cover from Portal! Please be aware, though, that not all of the wall textures are in here. Why? Because they get a shade darker the further 'down' in the game you go, and that meant somewhere like 16 of the same walls just a hair darker than the other. If you REALLY absolutely need these darker shades, you could pull the textures from these walls yourself and make a 10% dark adjustment in any photo editing software.

Also, the 'graffiti walls' are not in here, as they are not actually wall textures but fancy overlays. I plan on releasing these separate AS transparent overlays so you can put them on ANY wall surface, not just the Portal ones!! Those are my next project on my list, so don't be too disappointed at me yet!

But this also includes the 'hazard water' textures, both the color seen from the surface... and the unlucky texture seen from the bottom, in case you happened to fall in.

Thanks so much for all the support! I'll see you all soon with some wall overlays. (Would anyone be interested in the walls from another Valve game, such as Counter-Strike Source or Left4Dead? Please tell me if you are.)

* 15xr3t5.jpg (40.99 KB, 625x513 - viewed 13176 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: