Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:09:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Louger  (Read 6231 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dec12741

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2010, 04:06:33 am »

I need your guys Help it has to do with Louger he started to bang into things yesterday what should i do
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 05:30:10 am »

How do you mean, Dec? It's hard to say without more information. Does it seem like he's just not seeing what's around him and, as a result, he's walking into stuff rather than around it? He's an older dog, right? It might be a good idea to take him to the vet to confirm if his eyesight is going. How do his eyes look? If they're cloudy he could have cataracts. On another note it's entirely possible he has a problem with his ears and it's throwing him off his balance.

In any case, I would take him to a vet.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 09:21:04 am »

his eyes look cloudy not sure as i can see his eyes and he also can not hear me at all,if anything happens to him(Louger) the my Cousin and her Husband have fallen in Love with him if he has to bee put to Sleep they and the rest of my Family will be very sad and will cry

Edit:Call the vet and he is going to the vets today,will update upi when I know more
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:52:04 am by Dec12741 » Logged
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 01:24:21 pm »

His eyes are "cloudy"? Like hazy looking?
Did he do anything weird yesterday? Not being able to see or hear you is symptoms of something like a dog "stroke" like something wrong brain-wise (tumor or injury). I hope the poor dog is okay. Let us know.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 06:29:28 pm »

UPDATE
 Louger has Cataracts,what is more inportant is that Louger is Now a Diebtic and he is making to much Urine he is stying in an Animal Hospital near where I live for the night and he might come home tomorrow,side note today Iam running on 4 Hours of sleep

UPDATE II:Louger is still making Keytone They tried him on his Insulin his count came down little had to take him to another Animal Hospital he'll stay there until Monday some time,will update this as i get any newsUpdate

Update
I just got done talking with Animal Emergency And Referral Center and I have an great NEWS! Louger has Improved a Little his Diabetic is down from what Animal 911 HAD and the Keytone are in the negative side and he has been giving Kissies to everyone there will update you tomorrow

Update
 Louger is active again will be talking to Animal Referral Center today and Louger might be coming home
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 08:43:39 am by Dec12741 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 06:50:33 pm »

I'm hoping Louger will be OK, Dec. Thanks for letting us know. How are they treating him? I used to foster a diabetic dog, and she was was on a special diet (high fiber and complex carbs) and insulin therapy. In the beginning, I found it hard to have to give her the injections, but I kept in mind that this was something I was doing to help her and it would do her more harm if I didn't do them because I was worried about causing her pain. I'm guessing, because of the diabetes he's got, it's going to make it hard for them to do surgery on the cataracts. Diabetics dogs aren't good surgery candidates.

Please keep us updated and *hugs* to you.

Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2010, 09:41:00 pm »

caffeinated.joy thanks for the hugs,now for Louger he might be coming home tomorrow they(Animal 911) put some Flouds in him and he was back to his old self going BARK BARK BARK like mad the Doctors are keep an eye on him tonight  the next step is his getting his diabetes under control once that happen then we will take care of his cataracts I will give Louger kiss from everyone here
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 05:44:46 pm »

Update
 saw Louger today and spent QT time with him and he is back to his Active self
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 10:17:17 pm »

UPDATE
Louger is coming home tomorrow,Louger is coming home tomorrow,Louger is coming home tomorrow,Louger is coming home tomorrow,after Louger sees his Regular am going to be teached on how to do Insulin Shots  Heart Happy Jump
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 12:36:37 am »

I'm so glad to hear Louger is coming home, Dec, but I have one favor to ask. When less that 48 hours have passed since your last post can you please use the modify button to edit your post instead of replying to yourself?

Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 08:36:42 am »

sorry caffeinated.joy will not happen again
Dec12741

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 12:17:42 pm »

I just have to tell everyone one here at Insimenator.orgthe LOUGER'S HOMEEEEEEEEEEE! Jump
Dotty Dot
Former Resident Nut-Job

GONE

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 03:02:09 pm »

So incredibly glad to hear he's ok.

If a tree falls in the wood and nobody is around to hear it...<br />Do the other trees laugh at it? :jester:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: