Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:24:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Verona Is Not Just For Romeo and Juliet 2, Chapter 10 is up! 06/26  (Read 33571 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2010, 09:33:40 am »

I feel like the only Veronaville addict, who actually plays this hood Cheesy I hope you guys like, please comment as they motivate me Smiley I was originally doing this in TS3 but characters do not look the same at all. In order to understand this story you need to read the 1st part which is here. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - More Grumpy Then Usual

Tybalt layed on the sun bed by the pool. His face was covered with a magazine and he wasn't looking after his sisters as he was supposed to.
" Hermia get back here!" Juliet screamed as she chaced her by the pools edge.
" No running." Tybalt mumbled not even attempting to see what the heck girls were doing. Girls complitely ignored his statment. Juliet leaped forwards grabbing Hermia by her foot, which caused her to slip and both girls fell into the pool, splashing giant wave on Tybalt.
" The hell?!" Tybalt jumped up," really now?"he shook water of himself and then layed back on the sunbed and opened the magazine.
" Stop being a grump and join us," Juliet swan up to the edge.
" Nope." Tybalt said.
" You are mean!" Hermia exclaimed and stuck her tongue out. Tybalt just raised his eyebrow then stretched his arm to the hose with out even turning away from the magazine and sprayed Hermia," Eeee!"
" TYBALT!" A blond woman with peircing gray eyes exclaimed as she stood over Tybalt with her arms on her hips.
" What?" Tybalt shrugged," She is wet as it is mom." Tybalt said in his diffence. Woman continued peircing her son with cold stare. Tybalt rolled his eyes," Sorry, Hermia..." He proceeded reading the magazine.
" It is okey. Can you throw the hose to Juliet, I liked it." Tybalt reached over, again not taking his eyes of the magazine and tossed the hose towards the pool.
" Knock yourselves out..." he mumbled as he flipped the page. His mother sat on the other sunbed.
" Grumpy today, I see?" She asked as she watched the girls run around the pool spraying each other with water.

" When am I not grumpy?" Tybalt answered flipping another page.
" I'm sorry, you are much grumpier today." His mother chuckled. Tybalt didn't answer," Wanna talk, honey?"
" Not really." Tybalt said coldly.
" Which means yes, just spill it out." His mother was persistant. She crossed her legs and tilted her head letting sun touch her face.
" It's grand dad again." Tybalt glanced at his mother.
" Go on," She said.
" I don't wanna go to the dinner tonight. He is gonna push another girl in my face. I just turned 16 few months ago for creator's sake. He is already showing marriage in my face. I'm not even gonna marry till I am 25."
" I said the same at your age and I married your father at 19." She said calmly.
" Your point?" Tybalt put his magazine aside.
" Your mind changes sweetie."
" Did you have to go through this?" he asked.
" Of course. How do you think I met your dad?"
" You liked him though?"
" Of course!" his mother exclamied," I wouldn't marry him if I didn't."
" Well I don't like any of the girls he pushes in my face," Tybalt exclaimed," They are all snobs and just...dumb." he concluded.
" Who said you have to like the girl he introduces you to?" his mother asked.
" He does!" Tybalt pointed toward the mansion.
" Because you're the heir," His mom explained.
" Gee, thanks... That cheered me up!" He rolled his eyes.
" BUT," His mother continued," You don't have to marry a girl he introduces. Your father wasn't introduced to me by him. I met him in university. My father liked him, we married, then you guys were born."
" What are the chances of me not finding a whore that is chasing you for money and sex in this town?"
" Watch you italian mister," his mom said in a strict tone," and they are pretty high. Don't worry, your princess will come along..."
" When I am eighty..." Tybalt huffed.
" Hey," his mother chuckled," It is getting late you better go and get ready honey..."
" Yay, another boring and dull dinner, with another not potential bride." Tybalt got of the sun bed and walked towards the mansion. His mother watched as he walked away and sighed. She saw Consort come out and he said hello to Tybalt. Tybalt replied in a grumpy tone and disappeared behind the doors.

" What little bug crawled into him today?" Consort asked his daughter.
" Same as usual daddy dearest. He doesn't like when you push girls in his face." His daughter replied.
" Well what can I do, Cordelia! Your son shows no interest in any females what so ever!" Consort exclaimed in his deffence.
" Well maybe if you didn't load him with so many things to do, he would be interested!" Cordelia exclaimed.
"He is an heir! He will be Don after I die! There is many things he needs to learn!" Consort exclaimed," Now, stop complaining! Let's just hope he will like this girl..."
" Father you are unbelivable!"
" Stop treating him like he is five, Cordelia. The kid is 16, he should know whats right or wrong."
" At least let him pick a girl for himself. Like I did."
" You are just purely lucky, I liked your husband. He will marry who ever I chose..."

" Oh, so I have no say in this even though he is my son?!"Cordelia crossed her arms on her chest," So if I want him to pick a girl for himself, it does not matter, does it now?"
" Look, Cordie, honey I don't want to argue about this right now. Let's just hope dinner goes well...I don't wanna get on the bad side of one the Verona clans..." Consort hugged his daughter.
" Don't be tough on him dad, don't pressure him. He has many years ahead of him." Cordelia said,"he is only 16 dad."
" Alrgith, you are lucky you are my favorite," Consort rolled his eyes," Now go get dressed. And you two," Consort exclamied ot he girls who were still in the pool," Go clean up, the guest will be here soon." Juliet and hermia climbed out of the pool and run to the mansion. Cordelia followed their daughters. Consort stayed outside for few minutes and sighed. He had a very bad feeling about this evening.

-------------------------------
Hope you like it guys, please comment and tell me what you think Cheesy  . Just for reference, Juliet is 14 and Hermia is 12.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 08:25:34 pm by Ruffnut » Logged

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 06:29:27 pm »

I got lazy, only two pictures >_> Still and all, Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - The Dinner

"Tybalt, I want you to meet Rochelle!" Consort put his arm on Tybalt's shoulder and walked him to the light haired girl with bright green eyes," Rochelle, here's my grandson Tybalt."
" Nice to meet you!" Rochelle smilled. Tybalt rolled his eyes but Consort nudged his side," Like wise..." Tybalt mumbled.
" Now run along you to go bond or something!" Consort said pushing the kids towards the back yard.
" You are so not making it obvious!" Cordelia said as she entered the room.
" She seems nice, maybe he will finally score with her..." Consort said as he wacthed the kids go out int he back yard.
" He is only sixteen daddy, give him time. Yet again, she seems nice..." Cordelia said in a calm tone.
" Let's hope for best." Consort said with an unsure note in his voice.
"So..."Rochelle stretched as when her and Tybalt were outside. Tybalt ignored her and layed on his favorite sunbed," Not very talkative are you?"
" Nope." Tybalt said bluntly. Rochelle bit her lower lip and looked up.
" You know last year me and family went to Paris, it was SO glamorous! I loved it! I mean I bought so much clothes and sho..."
" What makes you think, I will beinterested in your shopping sprees?" Tybalt said coldly. Rochelle ignored the statement, "Anyway I bought these fancy shoes!"
" What's your favorite subject?" Tybalt tried to change subject. If he is stuck with her, it is anything but fashion.
" Subject? Like in school?" Rochelle stumbbled.
" Yeah."
" Uhm...does brake count?"
" Not at all," Tybalt raised his eyes to the stary sky. Why every single girl around here is stupid?
" Guys come on in, dinner is up." Juliet came out.
" You are my savior!" Tybalt jumped up and run to the house.
" Why, another dumb blond?" Juliet whispered.
" Gee, ya think?" Tybalt said through his teeth. He then walked into dinning room, where his grandmother was having intelectual conversation with girls parents. He took a seat next to Hermia.
" Hi," She said.
" Mhm..."
" Look, if you don't want grand dad doing this to you, stand up to him," She whispered.
" I can't!" Tybalt stopped in mid sentance when he saw Consort walk in with his mom. Juliet also came in and sat next to him. Consort and Cordelia sat across them. Kids spent dinner in silence, while adults were talking about some political things.
" Well, if my grandson like her, he can date her," Consort said causing Tybalt to twitch. Here we go again. He griped tightly onto his fork almost causing it to snap in half. Juliet and Hermia backed off," What do you say, Ty..."
" I HAD ENOUGH!" Tybalt inturrupted his grand father and stabbed the fork intot the table. Every one gasped," I don't want you telling me when and who to date! you are not me nor are you incharge of my life!"
" Wacth your tone with me, young man!" Consort raised his voice.
" No, I am tired of you, trying to push all these snobby girls in my face! At this rate will probably never date, because of you!" He stood up.
" Why don't you like any of them? Rochelle here is very intelectual girl..."
" Intelectual?! The freaking toaster has mor eintellect then her!" Tybalt exclamied causing Rochelle to gasp and stare at him with teary eyes. Hermia and Juliet started giggling. Cordelia covered her mouth with her wrist to hide the smile.
" Appologize, NOW, maggot!" Consort yelled.
" NO! If you love her that much, you date her! I don't want any more dinners like that! If I ever choose to date, I will choose who and you will not have say in this!" Tybalt screamed," now excuse me!" He pushed his chair away and walked out the dinnig room. Contessa watched him leave.
" Toaster..."Hermia mumbled. Then her and Juliet broke in laugheter. Cordelia still covering her mouth started giggling. Even strict Contessa squeezed out a smile. Consort watched them with a cold stare.
" Did you talk to him about fashions again?" Girls father was scolding her, " that is third guy who refuses to date you!" Consort sat back down.
" I am very sorry for his behavior..." he appologized.
" It's fine he is not the first guy to refuse Rochelle..."
" May I be excused?" Juliet said quietly.
" Of course dearie," Contessa said. She then returned to her conversation with girls mother. Juliet got up and left the dinning room.
Tybalt slammed his bedroom door," Old...ugh!" he could even think of words to call his grandad, that's how angry he was. He threw his pillow agains the wall in anger.and fell back on the bed and closed his eyes," Will I ever find some one decent around here?..." he whispered. He started dozing off when he heard giggling and whispering in the garden. Tybalt looked out the window and saw Juliet by the bushes. She seemed to be talking to some one. Tybalt climbed out the window and got down by the tree that was growing outside his window. He slowly walked up to Juliet. She was carelessly kissing Romeo, not even realizing her bother was watching furiously.
"Ahem!" Tybalt cleared his throat.

" TYBALT!" She turned around sharply," I...I..." she mumbeled as Tybalt looked at her coldly.
" You..."Tybalt said through his teeth," The hell you are doing here?"
" Wait, I can explain," Juliet stood in front of Romeo," Tybalt, I love him!"
" What?!" Tybalt backed off.
" Yes I do!" Juliet stood up and said proudly.
" Do you even know who he is?!" Tybalt exclamied.
" Of course I do!" Juliet exclaimed.
" Look, you are lucky I'm in a bad mood right now.." he started as he pointed at Romeo.
" Well I am not!" Romeo pounced on Tybalt knocking him to the ground. Juliet squeaked. Tybalt threw Romeo of of him and got up.
" Romeo, he is stronger, don't bother!" Juliet exclaimed.
" Give it up punk you are no match for me!" Tybalt said as he swung his fist at Romeo. Romeo ducked and stretched his hand out revealing a poket knife. Tybalt noticed the silver moon light refflect in the blade and widen his eyes. Next thing he knew, sharp pain went through his cheek and he fell in the pool. Juliet covered her mouth holding back her scream. Lights got turned on in the mansion.
" What is the comotion out there?!" she heard her grandfather and some guards. Dogs started barking.
" You must go!" She whispered to Romeo. He passionatly kissed her the jumped over the fence. Tybalt swam up from the pool and took a deep breath. He climbed out coughing up water. His cheek still hurted and it stung when he touched it. He looked at his fingers and saw blood. Tybalt got up giving Juliet a cold look.
" Tyb..." Juliet started but got inturrpted by Consort and a guard who run out in the back yard.
" What the heck is going on out here?!" he asked. Juliet was paler then a paper. Tybalt looked at her then around the garden.
" Ralf run out the cage again." He said. Juliet bit her lower lip.
" I told you you picked a rough puppy. How come you are wet?"

" I fell in the pool chasing him. He is fine in the cage now." Tybalt started walking towards the house.
" And the scratch?" Tybalt stopped.
" He was in the thorn bushes. I think i scratched it there," he said without turning around. He then continued walking to the mansion.
" I told that gardener to cut those!" Consort mumbled to himself. Him and bodyguard left and Juliet silently followed them. She run upstairs and run into Tybalt's room and leaped into his arms.
" Whoa, thanks for knocking..." he said.
" Thank you so much!" She cried.
" Eh..." Tybalt shrugged," At least you are happy."
" Why you are so negative about yourself?" Juliet asked.
" Because girls only love me for money. Or for strength."
" Mom said your princess will come one day you should believe that! There is a girl out there that will see the other side you. the one that is not a constant grump!" Juliet smiled and Tybalt just rolled his eyes.
" Yeaaah like that is happening anytime soon!"
" You never know. Thanks once again for not ratting me out."
" No problem. That still doesn't mean I like any of the Monties." he said.
" You don't have too." Juleit smiled as she closed the door behind her. Tybalt layed down on his bed. He didn't care that he was soaked. Juliet words were running through his mind. The breeze that was flowing through his window made him doze of, and evetually he fell asleep.
-----------------
Hope you like it. Please comment, they motivate me! XD

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 06:30:49 pm »

Silly name for not so important update. Cordelia is very close with all three of her kids, but she is very strict mom too. Enjoy !

Chapter 3 part 1 - Cold and Bonding

" You have fever," Cordelia said as she checked the thermometer," It is the middle of the summer how the heck did you get it?" Tybalt was lounging on the sofa in the living room.
" I fell asleep in wet clothes..." Tybalt looked sideways," with an open window too."
" Well that is very smart..." his mother exclaimed," Now you keep your butt in bed until the temperature falls down... I'll ask the butler to get you some tea..."
" I don't want tea...Mom, I am freaking sixteen, I'll be fine!" Tybalt mumbled.
" Humor me." Cordelia said in a very cold and serious tone. She was a soft mom, but she was also very strict. Tybalt swallowed his toughness.
" Yes, mom..." he said quietly.

" Good boy," Cordelia smiled and left the room. Hermia ran in few minutes later.
" Hi!" Tybalt didn't reply," Aww come on..it's not that bad.."
" I get to spend whole day in bed..."Tybalt agreed," Watch TV or something..."
" At least mom let's you play video games and lounge in the living room. I get to drink disgusting medicines and lay in the TV less room.." Hermia frowned.. Tybalt chuckled," Sucks to be you."
" You're mean."
"That's me!" he got interrupted by Juliet. She came in with a cup of tea.
" Hey Tybie..."
" Mhm," Tybalt watched her set the cup on the coffee table.
" I'm so sorry, it is my fault about what happened..." she looked down at her fingernails," I feel bad. Mom said you should drink the tea. If you won't she will smack you she said." Tybalt grabbed the cup and stared at it with disgust. He hated tea. It was worse then any beating to him. He closed his eyes and took a huge sip. He then twitched," Eeew it has honey in it..This is gonna make me sicker then I already am!" he set the cup aside and pushed it as far away as possible. Worse then tea was tea with honey. Tybalt stuck his tongue out in disgust. Hermia crawled up to his bedside table, snatched the cup and began drinking," Hey! I'm sick! Don't drink from there."
" I don't care I don't want you in trouble," Hermia sipped on the tea. Tybalt just rolled his eyes," So about last night..." He started.
" What happened last night?" Hermia asked. Juliet flinched.
" I'll tell you when you are sixteen." Tybalt squinted. Hermia huffed and proceeded drinking from the cup.
" Yeah about that..." Juliet mumbled," I just remembered I gotta rearrange my dresser so I'll get going..."

Tybalt looked at her coldly," On the other hand it can wait..." She sat back in the chair and pouted her lips.
" How long has this charade's been going for?" Tybalt asked coldly. Hermia stuck her pinky out pretending to be a proper lady and sipped from the cup. Juliet twirled strand of hair and bit her lower lip," Well?"
" About six months..." she said quietly.
" No one else knows?" he asked.
" Only you..."
" And me," Hermia sipped on the tea," It was to obvious Juliet..." Tybalt rolled his eyes.
" Any who...I can keep it a secret if you promise me something..."he said.
" Anything!"Juliet exclaimed loudly.
" Don't shove girls in my face like grand dad does. I know you are trying to help, but please. Girls of your age don't interest me."
" Oh...Of course, I guess..." Juliet said insecurely. She felt like she will somehow brake that promise down the line.
" Don't worry, I won't be chasing Romeo down the streets. I grew out of that. Besides, Veronaville isn't exactly medieval any more sooo..." He chuckled," Damn, I can't believe they used to wear those funny round shorts...I mean come on, okey short, but with tights?!" Hermia laughed making her tea fly out of her nose," Don't forget the mascarades!" She added. Juliet couldn't help but laugh.
" I know right! Oh, here is the best part! I was named after a violent jerk! Well I can get violent, but come on!" Tybalt explained. Girls laughed. Cordelia stood outside Tybalt's room and smiled as she heard them laugh.
------------------------------
Hope you like it! Please comment, they motivate me Cheesy .

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 06:32:48 pm »

Oh boy and update! I am working on the picture quality and I fixed my back up! YAY to that. Enjoy and please comment and rate Cheesy  Sorry for the long update too...WARNING!LAST PICTURE IS A WEE BIT GRAPHIC!

Chapter 3 part 2 - Tragedy

Tybalt sat on the window sill in the library and lazily watched his grandfather argue with his mechanic about his limousine being broken.
" I wish I had a car..." he mumbled to himself. He didn't notice Hermia sneak up behind him. She tackled him on the floor," Bwah!"
" I gotcha!" She laughed.
" What the hell is wrong with you?" Tybalt rubbed back of his head. He tried to get up but Hermia peirced him to the floor," What do you want?" He rolled his eyes. Hermia's smile faded and she looked at her brother confused.
" I don't know..." She let him go and sat on the floor.
" Then go play with Ralf or something..." Tybalt got up and wiped his shoulders. He climbed back on sill and stared out the window where his grandfather was screaming even louder. Mechanic didn't seem to listen.
" I would but they are at the vet..." Hermia complained.
" Ah that's right. The monthly check up.." he rolled his eyes. Hermia climbed on the sill next to him and looked out the window," Bosko is at the check up to, eh?" Library windowsill was their little hang out spot where they sat at pretty much every day and talked.

" Uh-huh both dogs..." Hermia examined the mechanic who rolled from underneath the limousine," Man, I hate being rich...it is so boring..."
" You are just young..."
" And female. I mean, grand dad is raising you to be a Don and what am I gonna do?"
" Raise kids." Tybalt chuckled.
" Eeew..." Hermia squinted in disgust.
" I know right? I won't have any till I am fifty..."
" You gotta marry to have those I think..." Hermia pressed her finger to her lower lip.
" My point exact. Not marrying either." Tybalt stretched.
" I wanna marry one day..."Hermia rolled her eyes and sighed.
" You girls are weird. Besides you are only 12, so enjoy it while you can..."
" I am gonna be 13 next week!" Hermia huffed.
" Yeah, yeah, you're big girl now, whoop tee doo!" Tybalt faked excitement," Is Juliet out with what's his face?"
" Yeah...with what's his face...I was helping mom in the green house, but I think Uncle Kent called...SO she is on the phone with him..."
" So that's why you are terrorizing me?" Tybalt raised his eyebrow and chuckled.
" Oh I know you love me you big grump!" She nudged his shoulder. Some one came in the library," Am I inturupting?"Cordelia peeked in.
" No, can you get her of my back?" Tybalt pointed at Hermia.
" Why you!" Hermia pounced on her brother pushing him of the bed. Tybalt got caught of guard. Hermia rolled him on his stomach and pulled his arm behind his back.
" Ow, okey you win!" Tybalt pleaded. Cordelia leaned against the wall.
" My, she is improving!" She chuckled. She spoke to soon. Tybalt turned around and grabbed Hermia with his free hand and pushed her of his back. He then got up and picked her up, holding her hands," Oh I spoke too soon!"
" No fair! MOM! He cheated!" Hermia cried out.
" I didn't see a foul."
" Maaa...." Hermia whined.
" Don't forget I don't only know how to shoot, I also know how to fight!" He threw Hermia up in the air and caught her by her sides.
" Whee!" she laughed.
" Anyways ma, what's up?" Tybalt asked as he set Hermia down, who immidiatly went back to the window.
" Uncle Kent called. He has your birthday present ready." Cordelia said.
" He is two weeks late..." Tybalt smirked.
" When did you become so spoiled?"Cordelia raised her eyebrow," Now let's go, it should be here soon..."Hermia lazily slidded of the sill and run out the room. Tybalt slowly followed his mom and sister. He squinted from the bright sun light. His grandfather wasn't screaming at the mechanic anymore. He was circling around his limousine while mechanic was putting his tools away in his car," What's the problem daddy?" Cordelia asked while tiltling her head and looking at the car.

" Busted, the peice of junk!" Consort kicked the wheel," So busted, that there is no point repairing, I might as well buy a new car!"
" I've been telling you that for years!" Cordelia rolled her eyes.
" But this is my baby! I had this car for 20 years Cordie!"
" Dad, sometimes it's good to let things go." Cordelia put her hand on his shoulder. Consort sighed and rubbed his eyes. Mechanic got in his car and drove off.
" I'm still keeping it though," Consort huffed," Gonna go look for a new car tomorow I guess."
" I can help you out you know?"
" Perhaps..." Consort sat at the wheel and drove the car into garage," I hate doing this...Freaking Monties throwing their junk, busting cars..." He grumbled as he walked out he garage and closed the door.
" Nah too low of them..." Cordelia mumbled.
" MA!" Tybalt whined," Are we hear to discuss the limousine or are we doing some thing usefull?"
" Yeah I'm hot! Sun is killing me!"Hermia joined in. Consort frowned.
" Why did you three come out here anyways?" he asked Colrdelia.
" Kent has a present for your grandson here. So we are waiting up on him..."
" Oh no Cordie! I did not..."
" Shhh, daddy don't ruin the surprise!" Cordelia pressed her finger to her lips. Tybalt titled his head.
" I swear..." Consort rubbed his forhead," You and Kent always do things without asking me..."
" Oh come on daddy! You wanted him to be independant. Instead of relaying on chauffeur all the time, he can do it by himself..." Cordelia turned her head when she heard car honking. Tybalt and Hermia did the same.
" Oh boy..." Consort covered his face with his palm.
" Oh...my...god..." Tybalt slowly walked to the curb. A silver BMW drove down the street. Sun light was reflecting in the polish and seemed to glow," I GOT A CAR!" He screamed and raised his hands in the air. The car turned into drive way and stopped.

The engines turned of and his uncle got out the car," Happy birthday, Tybs!" He threw the keys to Tybalt. Tybalt caught them. He stood with his mouth open not believing his eyes. He just took the courses and he succesfully passed them and now he owns his own car. He examined the keys. They had one big key and a letter 'T' key chain.
" OH MY F**KING GOD!" Tybalt screamed again as he run to the car. Consort, Cordelia and Kent widen their eyes.
" EEEE!" Hermia squealed and run up to the car," Oh I can see my face! So shiny, just like a mirror!" she exclaimed.
" Custom build!" Kent exclaimed as he woke up from the shock of hearing Tybalt curse in excitement," Custom engine, paint and best of all!" He opened the door," It greets you! Pass me the key for a second," He took the keys of his nephew and started the car. a Monotone female voice said," Hello Tybalt." Kent took the keys back out," Might get annoying after a while so you can just turn it off here." Kent got out the car," No one has car like this in Veronaville or even in Sim City," he tapped on the roof," This baby can out run any racing car. Just don't forget the seatbelt!"
" My does it have wings too?" Cordelia laughed.
" I was going to instal them, but I thought it would be too much..."Kent shrugged as he passed the keys back to the amazed Tybalt.
" The fact that is better then a racing car is too much already Kent!" Consort exclaimed. Kent waved his hand at Consort.
" Wanna go for the test run?" Tybalt turned around to Hermia.
" YES!" Hermia jumped up and clapped her hands. She run up to the car and jumped in the front seat.
" Thanks Uncle Kent." Tybalt said.
" Hey, don't thank me kid. You deserve this. Now go on, drive safely." Tybalt nodded and got in the car. He started the engine and him and Hermia drove off.
" I swear, you two are spoiling him too much!" Consort raised his hands to the sky. Kent and Cordelia exchanged looks.
" Oh come on, kid's old enough, he knows what he is doing..." Kent started.
" Okey. I understand you get him a car, but custom built car that can outrun any racing car?!" Consort yelled.
" Dad, cool of before lid flies of your kettle..." Kent protested.
" Don't mind him, he is mad that his limo is broken..." Cordelia nudged Kent.
" Is that so?" Kent rubbed his chin.
" Yeah, mechanic said..." Consort started.
" Whoa, mechanic?!" Kent inturupted," I own a car store, I can build you car from scratch and you call a mechanic? What's wrong with you?" he exclaimed.
" Don't inturupt me!" Consort yelled," I outgta..." He raised his hand," Kids, I swear..." He turned around and walked to the mansion.
" Want some tea Kent?" Cordelia asked.
" Sure why not, might as well..." Kent shrugged," Hey dad!"
" What?" Consort mumbled.
" How about a brand new car, build from scratch just for you..." Kent started as he run up to his father.
" I don't need no rocket. I am not young kid any more so that does not facinate me." Consort mumbled. Him, Kent and Cordelia kept walking ot the mansion, while Kent tried to persuade his father to get a new car from his store.
" SO!" Tybalt exclaimed as his tapped on the wheel," Where do you wanna go?"
" Let's go get peircings!" Hermia exclaimed. Tybalt pressed the breaks causing Hermia to fly forward. He caught her with his free hand before she could hit the window.
" 1st of all! If you are to drive in this car with me, you better have seat belt! 2nd of all, PEIRCINGS?! HOW OLD ARE YOU MISSY?" Tybalt told his sister off.
" I am going to be 13 next week! I can do what ever I want!" Hermia whined.
" Not until I am your older brother!" Tybalt cut her off.
" Aaaw come on!"
" No!"
" Tybs, stop being so tight about everything!"
" Me?! Tight? Oh, you don't know how untight I am!"
" Scared piercing might hurt?"
" Uhm, no..." He answered honestly. If Romeo's blade hurt and left another scar on his face, there is no way piercing could hurt more then that.
" Then what?" Hermia tuned around in her seat.
" I don't know...I'm to used to askign permission I guess..." he felt wimpy saying that.
" Wimp..." Hermia chuckled.
" I'm, sorry, I didn't quiet hear you..." he squinted.

" YOU ARE A WIMP!" Hermia exclaimed. Tybalt backed of and hit his head on the window," You are to scared of grand dad and out of all people, I'd expect you to be more rebelious!"
" Oh I am rebelious, I just don't tell you half the sh*t I do!" Tybalt exclamied, grabbing his siter by the shoulder and setting her back in the seat.
" Prove it to me." Hermia smiled evilly.
" I am not scared of that jerk. I respect him, yes, but I am not scared of him. Trust me, I snuck ou the house waaaaay to many times for you to count." He chuckled as he pushed the pedal making the car move slowly.
" Let's say I beleive you. I still don't believe you can rebel enough and actually stand up to grand dad."
" Oh I can," Tybalt smiled with corner of his mouth," And just to prove it, we're getting those peircings!"
" No...WAY! Now that is rebelious!" Hermia gasped.
" You maybe my walking diary, but there is a lot you don't know about me. Hold tight." He said as he sped up down the street.
It was sunsetting when they got home. His uncle was still over by the looks of it. Tybalt parked the car in the garage and helped Hermia get up. Hermia had bandaid under her lip and one over her nose. Tybalt got himself snake bites and a bridge peircing. He looked redicoulus, so did Hermia.
" What are we gonna tell them?" Hermia whispered.
" I will think of it," Tybalt looked around and locked the car. He heard barking and two puppies run towards him," gah!" He got knocked over by two dobermans," Not now guys, shhh!" he pushed the dogs off and pressed his finger to his lips. Dobermans obidiently sat down," Good dogs. Go back to the pens. Herms, let's go."
" Tyb, I am worried..."Hermia said as she held on to her brothers hand.
" Who is a wimp now, huh?" Tybalt chuckled.

" I am not a wimp!"Hermia protested. Tybalt slowly opened the front door. He heard his uncle telling his grand dad about car accesories while Consort kept saying how too fancy they are," Coast should be clear. Follow me." He said as he walked on his tip toes. He pressed agint living room door. The only way to the stairs was by passing the arc," Crap..." He cursed. Hermia help onto his sleeve and hid her face in it. Tybalt peeked into the living room. When he saw his grand father turn away fromt he door, he whispered," Go." He slowly creeped and Hermia followed him, still holding onto his sleeve.
" Tybalt, Hermia! How was the test drive?" Kent asked giving them away. Hermia squaked making Consort turn around. Tybalt turned around on his heels and pushed Hermia behind him.
" Uhm, It was great! Wasn't it Herms?" He smiled widely.
" Yes, yes it was!" Hermia mumbled.
" What's with your face?" Consort raised his eyebrow. Tybalt bit his lower lip and made the fresh peircing cuts hurt.
" Nothing..." he paniked. Cordelia and Kent weden their eyes because they knew what bandages were covering.
" What's with the bandages?"
" Oh, these?" Tybalt pointed at his lower lip," I cut myself shaving! Yes, yes, Cut myself by accident..."
" In two spots on the same lip?" Consort squinted.
" Yes, clumsy me. Well, gotta go, I promised Herms to help with her homework!" Tybalt smiled as he pushed Hermia towards the stairs.
" But I don't have homework..." Hermia mumbled quitly.
" Just play along!" Tybalt hissed through his teeth.
" Hold there!" Consort exclaimed. He grabbed Tybalt by his shoulder and Sharply turned him around. He grabbed the bandage covering the bridge peircing and sharply ripped it off.
" OOOW!" Tybalt screamed," YOU PULLED HALF MY EYEBROW OUT!"
" Aha, I knew it!" Consort did same to his lip. Tybalt covered his lip and forehead. Hermia squeaked and did the same. Consort walked to her and ripped her bandages off. Hermia broke in tears," hands of your face both of you. NOW!" Tybalt and Hermia obidiently put their hands down. Cordelia gasped as she saw the peircings," How dare you!" Consort exclaimed.
" Oh come on..." Tybalt rolled his eyes. Consort slapped him accross the face.
" DAD!" Kent and Cordelia exclaimed," It's just a piercing..." Cordelia said calmly.
" You are spoiling them! You're going to praise them for it? Look at them, walking around shaming me and the clan. They look like circus freaks."
" I think I look nice." Hermia stood on her tip toes, but she lost her bravery, when Consort sharply turned around and looked down at her. Tybalt just rubbed his cheek.
" No, I am not going to prase them. It is a phase dad. Me and Kent  had peircings at their age." Cordelia said," I still have my belly button piercing."
" Mom, we don't need to know..." Tybalt squinted. Hermia giggled.
" I ougta..."Consort raised his hand," You are lucky that you are my favorite Cordie and you are lucky that you're my eldest grandson!" he pointed at Tybalt.
" I like my peircing, weither you do or not." Tybalt said coldly," Would've done them sooner or later..."
" Don't push it, or I'll get the other cheek too." Consort mumbled as he walked away.
" Well, I am off to my room..." Tybalt turned around and walked towards the staircase. Hermia did the same.
" Hold on now! You are not of the hook." Cordelia said strictly," You both are grounded."
" WHAT?!" Tybalt complained," Ma...You said yourself..."
" That I have peircing? Yes, but you two did it with out my consent. I understand you Tybalt, but you drag your youngest sister in it? Shame on you!" Cordelia put her hand on her hips.
" It was her idea mom!" Tybalt pointed at Hermia.
"Oh what kind of man are you, blaming her!" Tybalt could not believe his ears," Even if it was, you are fool to follow her. Now go to your room, both of you!"
" Mom!"

" Go, before I ground you for month!" Cordelia said sharply. Hermia slowly walked toward the stairs,"By the way..." kids turned around," They suit you." Cordelia chuckled.
" Thanks." Tybalt huffed.
" Wanna play 'Go fish'?" Hermia asked as she leaned on the railing.
" Yeah, sure." Tybalt shrugged.Cordelia and Kent watched them leave. Cordelia Sighed and turned around.
" Don't they remind you of some one?" Kent chuckeled.
" Yes. You and me. A lot."
" You used to be my walking diary too." Kent rolled his eyes," Still are."
" So are you. They push Dad's buttons too..." Cordelia laughed.
" I'm gonna go. It is getting late sis. I gotta close the store and hit the bed. Gotta start working on dad's new car tommorow."
" You're closing early."
" I got a date." Kent whispered.
" With Bianca?"
" Who else? Don't tell dad."
" Diaries don't talk unless they are read." Cordelia 'zipped' her lips," Secret safe with me."
" Thanks sis." Kent hugged her," I am gonna go then, I'll see you later."
" I'll see you later too. Love you." Cordelia said. Kent paused.
" Love you too, sis" He mumbled as he walked away. Cordelia went upstairs to check on her kids. Tybalt and Hermia were playing cards. Juliet has been asleep since she came back home from the mall with her friends. She went in her room and took a green book from underneath her bed. Cordelia held the book close to her chest and went out side in the back yard. She cut some flowers from the rose bush and put them by the grave that read" Here lays Caliban Capulet. Great husband, Great Father, Great Son. He will be dearly missed."
" Hi Caliban," Cordelia sat by the grave," I miss you. Why did you have to go? You were the only one daddy would listen to." She sighed," You kids need you too." She put her hand on the cold grave stone. It felt really warm for a second," I'm sorry, I rant a lot. I will let you rest." She smiled and walked away toward the pool. She sat by the pool and opened up the book and began writting.
" Dear Diary,

My son and youngest daughter got piercings today. I know it is a phase. I do not aprove it either, I wish my dad could see things same way as I do. He is being very strict towards my kids, my babies. I sometimes can't take it, he is so rude and mean and he has such old standards. I feel like I am a sibling to my childeren sometimes, because I understand how they feel. Even mother refuses to understand..." Cordelia raised her head because she heard the comtion in the bushes. She shrugged, thinking it is one of the guard dogs and returned to writting.

" Got Threes?" Hermia asked.
" Nope." Tybalt said in a monotone voice. They moved their card game to the attic.

" Crap, you're good at this..." Hermia said as he reached to get a card.
" Watch the cursing..." Tybalt started. Loud bang broke the silence that was hanging over the mansion. Tybalt jumped up and dropped his cards. Hermia nervously looked around.
" What was that?" She got up and followed Tybalt out the attic. Dogs started barking. Juliet stumbeled out her room.
" What's wrong?" She yawned. Consort run up stairs.
" Is every one okey?" he asked.
" We're fine, what was that bang?" Tybalt asked. He saw Contessa come up the stairs as well," Mom?" He shouted. No reply.
" Where is Cordie?" Contessa asked. Tybalt run to his mother's room and opened the door.
" She is not here..." he said quietly.
"CORDELIA!" Consort exclaimed as he run downstairs," Search for her!" He ordered the guards. Tybalt run down the stairs. Hermia followed him.
" Mom!" She shouted,"Mommy where are you?"
" Mrs. Capulet!" guards called.
" CORDELIA!" Consort shouted.
" I don't like this..."Tybalt mumbled as he slowly walked outside.
" Where could she be..." Hermia slowly walked after him, looking around the garden. Tybalt stopped sharply when he reached the pool. Hermia bumped into his back," Tyb?" she looked up. Tybalt blankly stared in front of him. Hermia looked where he was looking and gasped. Cordelia layed by the pool. her eyes were open and blood was dripping from and open wound in her head. Blood was slowly dripping down into the pool. Hermia gasped and covered her mouth. She held onto Tybalts sleeve and cried in his arm. Tybalt put his arm around her. He could not beleive his eyes. Tears slowly run dow his cheeks.

" Tybalt, go look for your mother!" Consort shouted as he looked outside," Are you deaf boy?" he run up to him," I said...OH MY GOD! CORDELIA!" He shouted and run up to his daughter," Cordelia! CORDIE! NO! It can't be happening! GUARDS!" Everything became a giant blur. Tybalt bit his lower lip an huffed. Hermia cried harder into his side while he just stared blankly at his mother, feeling the ground moving from underneath his feet.
-------------------------------------------
Hope you like, I am sorry for the last picture. Last update for now, I gotta fix my Verona up Cheesy

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 07:03:28 pm »

I really like this story!

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 11:16:50 pm »

Okey last update for now because I gotta fix up my back and yadda yadda. My sound is gone a gain(effin Vista) and I gotta fix that too. I wanna actually take time and play my simmies, I've been so into sims 3 that i forgot how it feels to play sims2. Enjoy and please comment, I love to see what you think!

Chapter 4 - Trust

Diana kicked a pile of snow," You gotta love snow days, you know? It has been, like what, a week with no school?" She turned around.
" Yeah, just about." Tybalt shrugged. He put his hands in his pockets and stared at the snow. It was Valentine's day and him and Diana were walking around in the snow by his manor.
" You know, Dylan actually took me out on the date today!" Tybalt flinched as Diana said that," Did he know?" He raised his eyebrow.
" Yeah I was surprised too. It was fun actually. See I told you he is going to be ok." Tybalt squinted," We went to the mall and he got us some dinner and then he took me shopping. He boguht me this new hand bag." Diana rambled. Tybalt looked up at the sky. He didn't see Dylan changing anytime soon. he knew what he really was, and to him, what Dylan was doing, was trying to get on HIS good, side, not Diana's," Tyb?"
"Huh?" Tybalt snapped out of it," Sorry I was thinking about something."
" I asked how did your Valentine go so far. Gee, you're out of it today..." She mumbled.
" The usual. Strawberry cupcake from Juliet, a new game from Hermia. A card from Kaee..." Tybalt roleld his eyes.
" How sweet!"
" He is just an idiot..." Tybalt laughed. He always hated Valentine's day, because every one around him had some one and he felt like a white crow.
" I hate Valentine's day too..." Diana said.
" Oh?"

" Yeah. It is two days after my birthday and in most cases my birthday get combined with it..."
" At least you have some one..."Tybalt shrugged.
" I am surprised you are single." Diana turned around," Guy like you could get any girl he wants."
" I don't want any girl, because any girl only wants money, fame and strong attractive boyfriend to make every one else jealous..."he rolled his eyes. This was the way, most of his class was.
" Not any."Diana tilted her head," I don't get why others don't see beyond your strength. You are just really romantic cuddly teddy bear."
" ME?! Pfft..." Tyblt laughed.
" No, no I am serious. You are a really nice guy. I mean, you care about your sisters and your friends. Yes,you are very hot-headed and yes, you gotta go throught the thick crust of bitterness that you put on, but once you go through that..." Diana paused and looked Tybalt right in the eyes," You are just the sweetest guy out there and whatever girl you end up with, will be one lucky bitch, that is worthy to be jealous of..." She whispered. Tear down run her cheek.
" Are you..."Tybalt stretched his hand.
" No, it's snowflake melted on my cheek," Diana turned away.
" It's not snowing..."
" Yes it does.." Diana said sharply," But anyway. I know what you really are and I love you for that...AS A FRIEND!" She quickly added. Tybalt paused. He thought of what Diana said. He really liked her, perhaps more then a friend. When he was around her, he felt he could brake mountains in half. He came up to her and pressed his lips against hers.
" What are you doing?" Diana giggled.
" It's called kissing silly..."

" I knew that.." Diana blushed.
" It's getting cold, wanna go grab a coffee or something?" Tybalt nodded towards his car.
" Sure!" Diana wrapped her arms around his and pressed aginst him," Tybs?" She asked as they were walking towards the car.
"yeah?"
" Promise you will always be by my side? No matter what?"
" Of course, why you ask?"

" Becuase I trust you more than any one." Diana kissed his cheek," I like you too..." She whispered. Tybalt closed his eyes. He opened them and saw Dylan on top of him, with his hands around his throat. Tybalt's life just flashed infront of his eyes. " Good bye Capulet! I see you in hell..." Tybalt started feeling dizzy as he was chocking. He started grabbing on to anything he could. Ax was to far out of reach. He then noticed the coffin ring. He remembered how him and Joey filled it with chloroform as a joke. "You hit them right in the neck where main blood flow is.."Dean's word flew through his head. Tybalt swung his fist and hit Dylan right in the side of the neck. Blood gashed out on his fist as the ring punctured the skin. Dylan's eyes widen and he fell off of Tybalt unconscious. Tybalt got up coughing. He looked at Diana. Diana run up to him and held him close," Tybie..." She cried out," I am so sorry..."

" Sh, it is okey, everything is fine now..."He held her close and he kissed her cheek. They heard police sirens and the helicopter above the apartment building. Room filled with red and blue flashing lights.
--------------------
Flashback time Cheesy  Hope you like it Smiley

gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 11:26:20 am »

So I've been reading part I of your story for a bit (on MTS), and am currently on chapter 20, Part II - and I notice that there's no feedback here. So I have to comment, even though I'm not to this posted part of the story yet - I can't contain myself<3

Favorite Part: " This is getting tiring..." Tybalt rubbed his eyes," I don't want to kill you because I will have to bury you and I do not have a spade right now..."Dylan almost peed himself as he heard that," Oh well I will have to dig you grave with my hands. Where is my girlfriend?!" He clicked the gun.

I couldn't help giggling. I love how you pretty much crafted Verona into a mob town. Just like Shakespeare made it look back in the day ...
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 01:39:19 pm »

Thanks for the great feedback Smiley Glad you like it.

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 02:51:17 am »

Finally. Pictures took A LOT of editing, but I am proud of them non the less. This is the last flash back, I promise. This was meant to be int he original story, but for whatever reasons( I can't remember now) this was left out. Enjoy!:)

Chapter 5 - Make Up

Diana sat on the swing outside the apartment building.

She has rubbing her shoulders to keep herself warm. Sky was very dark gray, almost black and she could hear thunder in the distance. It was getting dark. She turned around and saw Tybalt talking to the policeman, while few other were dragging protesting Dylan to the car. Police helicopter was flying over the weak apartment building, it was not stable as it is and if helicopter got any lower, the building would tip over. Helicopter flew up a little bit higher and flew away. Diana watched it fly, as she started seeing lightning in the distance.
" How are you feeling miss? Do you need anything?"young female paramedic asked Diana.
" I'm fine thanks." She squeezed out a smile. Paramedic smiled back and left towards the ambulance. Diana turned back around and rubbed her shoulders again. Policemen started walking towards their cars. Diana saw a police car drive by. Dylan was sitting the back seat with his head down. His hair was hanging down and he looked defeated.
" Thanks." Tybalt said to an officer and walked towards Diana. The officer left towards his car and Diana watched the car drive until it complitely disapeared behid the hill," Hey..."Tybalt said. Diana looked down and didn't reply,"Uhm..."Tybalt mumbled trying to start a conversation.
" I don't know..." Diana said quietly.
" You don't know what?"
" I don't know what's going on between us..." she mumbled," I thank you for saving me though."
" You're welcome?" Tybalt shrugged.
" I think we should stay apart..."
" What..."
" I've been betrayed by a guy once. It's hard..." Diana rubbed her shoulder as she got up.
" I'm not like that. Look, I...She kissed me. I didn't want it..."he said. Diana's hair was covering her face. Tybalt tried to move it, but Diana sharply turned her haid away.
" Don't make excuses..." Diana whispered.
" Oh, you don't beleive me now?" Tybalt protested," what happened to the 'You trust me more then any one in the world!" part?" He exclaimed," Oh, just because some girl was scared for her life and was obeying orders you just gonna dump me. Okey fine. Oh, oh! You wanna know something, that is even better?! Dylan set this whole thing up!" Diana looked up at him,"Yeah. To break us up and get to you! Yes, and Melany was Britney. In a wig!"

" Look, I don't know!" Diana said sharply.
"Proceed not knowing!" Tybalt blew up," I'm going..."He turned around and walked away to his car. He got in his car and drove off. Diana watched him leave. Diana sighed and got out her phone.
" Hey mom?" She said after few beeps," How are you? I'm fine. Yeah, look, something came up today..." Diana told Marina the whole story from how Tybalt 'cheated' on her and what happened with Dylan.
" I don't beleive it." Marina said seriously," Tybalt wouldn't cheat on you."
" Well I saw it with my own eyes."

" Are you nuts?! Diana you are being a bitch!" Marina shouted in the phone. It started to down pour," If guy risked his life, twice for you Diana, TWICE! Why would he cheat on you?! Not Tybalt. No, I refuse to beleive it, and if you foolish enough to beleive it, then you are an idiot. I do believe Dylan could do something like this, because he is a psychopath! What's wrong with you Diana?! I don't even recognize you anymore!" Diana looked down as Marina scolded her. Rain drops mixed with her tears.

Tybalt drove down the street in the pouring rain. His was in horrible mood and rain didn't make him feel better. He parked his car by the dinner and turned the engines off. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the steering wheel and stared out the windsheild. How could she do this to him? Why? He hit the steering wheel in agrivation. He tilt his head back to hold the tears but couldn't. He sharply put his head down hitting the horn with his forehead.
His car released long loud honk. Tybalt didn't care. He bit his lower lip trying harder to hold the tears back.

He tasted blood. Tonk! Something hit the window of the car, by the sound of it it was a pebble. Tybalt raised his head and turned around. He saw two teenagers throwing rocks at his car.
" Dude, shut up!" One guy laughed. Tybalt frowned.
" This car seems familiar, dude..." The other guy said. Tybalt swung the door open and got out the car," HOLY CRAP!" I told you it was familair!"
" It's the Capp guy!" The guy who previously was throwing rocks, exclaimed as he dropped the rock he was about to throw. The guys run up to their car and drove of. Tybalt picked up a pebble and threw at their car, hitting one of the lights and making it shatter. He heard the guys cursing colorfuly.
" IT'S TYBALT CAPULET TO YOU IDIOTS!" He screamed. He got back in the car and wiped rain water of his face. He leaned back and looked at the roof of the car. Diner lights turned of. The owner and the waitress came out. Owner offered waitress a lift but she politely refused. Owner run to his truck and drove off. The waitress stood at the diner stairs looking around. She stared at Tybalt's car but she sharply looked away as soon as she heard honking. A blue car drove by the dinner and waitress squealed and run to the car. She huged and kissed the guy that was sitting at the steering wheel. Tybalt watched them as they drove of. Everyone but him seemed to be happy in this depressing weather. His lip stung and he looked at it in the rear-view mirror. He had a big gash that was still bleeding. While he was inspecting the cut, he noticed a silhouette walking in the rain. Tybalt turned the mirror and stared directly in it. It was not clear who it was but the person was heading toward his car. He squinted and gasped as he recognized it was Diana. Tybalt got out," Are you nuts?" he exclaimed as he run up to her. Diana wiped the hair from her face. Tybalt walked her to his car and they both got in," You are wearing a freaking tube top and it's down pouring like that..."He rolled his eyes.
" What happened to your lip?" Diana asked, ignoring his concerns.
" I bit it accidently..." Tybalt answered sharply. Both him and Diana sat in silience. Tybalt simply didn't know what to say, and Diana just sat quietly. Diana shivered," You okey?"
" I'm a little bit cold..." She mumbled.
" There should be a hoodie in the back..." Tybalt turned around pointing at the seat. Diana wrapped her self in the hoodie. It smelled like cologne and Diana closed her eyes remembering the times Tybalt hugged her. She felt ball in her throat and sobbed. She put the hood over her head. Hoodie was at least two sizes biger then she is, so the hood complitely covered her face. Tears run down her cheeks," I'm sorry..." She whispered. Tybalt raised his eyes at the rear-view mirror.
" You know," he started,"It is kind of hard to forgive." He said coldly. Diana's heart skipped a beat. He never talked to her coldly no matter how bad their arguments were. She suddenly lost all her hope. She came to appologize and to talk things through," I mean..." Tybalt paused," I mean, why, Diana, why would I trash two years of relationship down the drain? Why?" Diana looked away. She sobbed and tears run down her cheeks faster. Tybalt tilted his head back," Mom was right. I never thought my princess will come along, until I met you. You just changed the way I feel and the way I think, you are the only gril that saw through the strengths and money. You saw that I am more then that. Tell me why the hell would I trash that?! WHY?!" He excalimed as he wiped his eyes," This just happend so suddenly, I never got a chance to explain it to you, and now that I actually do, you don't wanna listen. You always said you trust me more then any one in this world, now that trust is gone, because you have phycopathic ex!" Tybalt hit the steering wheel. Diana flinched," Maybe we should stay apart." He said and he felt rock in his stomach as the wrods came out his mouth," Maybe it will be for the best..." He leaned forward at the sterring wheel and cried. Diana looked at him. She never seen him so down and misserable. She took his hoodie off and put her hand on his shoulder," If it's what you really want..." She took her hand of and got out the car. She started walking down the street towards her parent's house. Tybalt wiped his eyes. He looked at the window as rain was dripping down it in a waterfall," Princess..." he whispered. If it's what you really want. Tybalt leaned back in his seat," Of course it's not! Idiota!" He slapped himself on the forehead," What the hell are you doing!" He started the car, turned it around and drove down the street. Diana didn't get far. She turned around as she saw the headlights reflect in the puddles. She put her hand in front of her face to cover it from the bright headlights. Tybalt got out the car. Him and Diana looked at each other for a moment," Princess!" Tybalt shouted as he run up to her. Diana leaped into his arms and kissed his lips," I'm sory, I am an idiot!" he cried as he kept kissing her. Diana run her hand through his hair.

" Don't you dare do that to me again!" She cried," I don't wanna go through this again! I love you Tybalt!"
" I was scared not to hear this ever again!" Tybalt picked her up," I love you too Dinee!" He kissed her again. They didn't care that it was raining and that they both might go down with cold later, all that mattered that they were together again. Forever.
----------------------------
Idiota, means idiot in italian according to my mother-in-law, so if it doesn't blame her :lol: Hope you like it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 10:01:37 pm by KyleTheArtist » Logged

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 02:51:49 am »

I said screw this, I don't care if my Veronaville explodes down the line, but I could not recreate event dot to dot and it bothered me. I went to my old back up. Enjoy guys! Please comment and rate!

Chapter 6 - Car Chase

Diana was sitting on the sofa reading a book while Christina was sitting next to her on the floor and terrorizing a teddy bear. Hershey observed her as she layed on the highest shelf in the house.

" Sweety, don't be mean to teddy. I don't have any more buttons to sew as his eyes and daddy will not buy another one." Diana said as she flipped the page. Christina frowned and set the bear aside," Why?" She asked. She recently expanded her vocabulary and Diana tried to comunicate with her as much as possible. Diana rolled her eyes as she thought of a good answer.
" Well... That will be third bear you're ruining and daddy has low patience when it comes to things like this." It was true. It took a lot of convincing to even buy this one. Christina looked up.
" Oh okey..." She mumbled as she nibbled on the bears ear," Where is daddy?"
" At work, honey."
" He works a lot..." Christina stuttered.
" Mhm, sadly..." Diana mumbled as she set the book aside. Tybalt got a job at his grandfather office as well as open a little art studio with Joey. If he was not in the office he was at the studio. Even then he managed to find time to spend with both his wife and daughter," Poor thing.." Diana sighed. She twitched as she heard the phone ring. Christina cried. Diana smiled and picked her up," Silly it's just a phone!" She said as she walked towards the phone.
" You got scared too!"
" I got caught of guard," Diana explained as she picked up the phone," Yello?"
" Hi there!" She heard familiar voice.
" Tybie, we were just talking about you!" Diana laughed. Christina ripped the phone out of her hand," Hey daddy!" She scremead. Tybalt moved the phone away from his ear.
" Hi cookie," He said as he rubbed his ear," Put mommy on the phone it's important..." Christina tilted her head," What does important mean?" She asked confused.
" I will tell you in a minute,"Diana said as she took the phone back," Yeah?"
" Turn the TV on, it is all over the news!" Tybalt exclaimed. Diana frowned and walked toward the living room. She set Christina on the sofa and turned on the TV.
" ....The chase continues, as the criminal duo of Verona, Suki Finik and Dylan Smith, or as they like to call themselves, 'New Bonnie and Clyde' are trying to get the police of their tail..." News reporter announced. Christina climbed of the sofa and crawled out of  the room dragging the teddy bear after her," Oh my..." Diana mumbled.

" That's nothing!" Tybalt said, " It was worse they attacked local bank before." Diana stared at the TV.
" The previous bank attack left two dead and three injured. It is not know yet if the criminal duo has any money on their hands. I am switching to our reporter, Mike Philips. Mike."
" Yes, Denise, The chase is still in progress and it seems to get more intence," blond reporter said as the camera man turned the camera to the white car that looked like a dot form the helicopter," There is now total of 5 police cars and I heard they are sending a chopper too. May I remind our veiwers, that Dylan Smith was convicted of abuse, attempt of rape and homicede. He has recently escaped with help of his current girlfriend Suki, who has previous been involved with the shooting few years back. The shooting has left one dead and it has beed said that Tybalt Capp was involved, but no such proof has been found..."
" Gee I'm famous..." Tybalt said sarcasticaly. Diana flinched because she forgot she has been on the phone with him the whole time.
"..The shooting also resulted in the teen mobster gang being arrested..." Reported paused as he turned around," Oh my god, they just crashed into a ramp!" He screamed. White car flew in the air making few flips. Something flew out of the car, like a ragdoll. Car made few more flips and fell into the river of the bridge that connected Monty and Capulet teritory. Diana gasped," Oh my..."
" Damn..."Tybalt mumbled as he looked up at the screen.
" The car just fell of the Peace Bridge, Denise! By the looks of it, one of the duo, flew out of the car before hand. Hold on. Yes, I just recieved the cal from paramedic saying that Suki flew out of the car. So far she seems alive but she is terrible condition. Dylan, fell into the river along with the car. I see paramedics trying to see if he is alive or not..." For a minute repoter paused and all could be heard were the chopper and police sirens," I just recieved the report that the body is not in the car. They are going to continue the search, but weither Dylan is alive or not is yet unclear. Denise?"
" Thank you, Mike. We will keep you notified about any further investigation. Denisem Chu and this is Verona News." Screen faded to black as Diana turned it off. For a minute it was silent.
" Dinee?" Tybalt broke the silence.
" Yeah?" Diana mumbled.
" You alright?"
" Yeah I am fine... Sad that he got himself this low and he is probably dead now..." he shrugged.
" There is nothing you can do about this really..." Tybalt said," I mean he is the one that caused all this. I've been telling you he is bad, and you were hoping he will change."
" Let's not dig into the past, okey?" Diana was getting frustrated," I am not with him any more so I kind of, could care less what happens, because like you said it his fault..."

" I'm not diggin any where!" Tybalt exclaimed in his defence.
" I don't want to argue about this..."
" No one is arguin'!" Tybalt shouted.
" Don't shout." Diana said.
" Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Tybalt rubbed his eyes," I should be done here soon, Joey said studio has been empty, so he doesn't need my help..."
" It's fine. I'll se you later then..." Diana said as she hung up. She rolled her eyes to the celling," I hate when we argue about simple things..." Diana exclaimed. She was about to walk away but the phone rang again.
" Yes?" She answered in irritated tone.
" Oh gee, sorry to bother..." Juliet mumbled on the other end.
" Oh, my creator!" Diana gasped," I am so sorry!"
" Another quarrel with my brother?" Juliet chuckled.

" How'd you guess?" Diana raised her eyebrow.
" Honey, I've been friends with you for the longest time. I am bound to know how you are..." Juliet exclaimed," Have you seen the news?"
" Yeah... He had to mention, ' Oh I warned you he was bad!'..." Diana grumped.
" He worries, you know that..."
" I do, but being remined about your stupid mistakes, does not make you feel good you know?"
" I know, sugar. Listen, wanna go the bistro with me? We gotta talk. Not really a phone talk, besides I crave some coffee." Juliet said," Bring Tina along. I wanna see my neice."
" Sure no problem. I will see you there in a few minutes." Diana nodded.
" Bye darling." Juliet hang up.
--------------------------------------
Two updates at once?! OMG! :blink: Hope you like it.

gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 03:35:09 pm »

Yess, I'm finally up to date here! I love everything that's going on - and now I'm curious as to what Juliet's got to say. Wondering if Tybalt and Diana's "little fights" are going to pose a problem in the future.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 07:38:34 pm »

Oh boy, a chapter. This took a while for some reason, because I've been busy playing Juliet through college XD Still and all enjoy!I like how I captured Diana's expression in the last shot.

Chapter 7 - Capulet Family Tree

Juliet hung up the phone and went back in the bedroom. She took her hand bag of the dresser and threw it over her shoulder. She opened a drawer and took out a thick heavy book that looked like it was at least few centuries old. She carefully put the book in her bag and closed dresser drawer with her foot," Still got it!" Juliet laughed and walked towards the door," Romeo I'm going out! Need anything?"
" Where you going?" Romeo shouted from the kitchen.
" Out with Diana. I should be back in a few hours. Do you need anything?' She asked again.
" No, I'm cool! See you later!" He shouted.
" Love you!" Juliet said as she closed the door behind her. It was beautiful sunny day and her mood elavated. Romeo peeked from the kitchen and the went for his cell phone. He dialed a number," Hello? yeah, she's gone. I'll see you in a bit! Yup, love you too!" He said as he hung up.

Juliet walked down the street enjoying the beatiful day. Wind was blowing through her hair and the had nice tingly feeling go through her body. When she got to the bistro, she noticed that Diana wasn't there yet. She took a seat and ordered herself an expresso. Diana showed up few minutes later carrying Christina. Diana looked exhausted, but somehow, still stunning.
" Hello gorgoues!" Juliet smiled. Diana gave her a grim look.
" Thank you..." she muttered as she pulled a high chair over and put Christina in it," Sorry I kept you waiting, Christina refused to go in a stroller so I had to carry her here..." She huffed as she sat in the chair and tilted her hair back," This feels so good!"
" What happened to you car?" Juliet asked as she smiled to the waiter who brought her coffee," I thought you had this fancy car replica or something like that..."
" Exactly, I had..." Diana said as she sat up straight," You grandfather took it back, because he liked it and thought I will ruin it..."
" How rude!" Juliet excalimed, " He buys you car as anniversary present and then takes it back? It is probably in the storage too, collecting dust! I can't believe him sometimes!" She squinted in anger.
" Do you lovely ladies want anything?" A waiter asked as he came up to the table.
" Uhm..Coffee I guess. Light and sweet. And orange juice for her." Diana nodded towards her daughter. Waiter smiled and left.
" So what's the business?" Diana said as she fixed her hair. Christina stretched her arm out trying to grab Juliet's bracelet.
" She's cute..." Juliet chuckled moving her hand away," You can play with aunties bracelet later..." She smiled and poked her neices nose. Christina looked at her confused. Juliet went in her bag and took out the book," Grand father was rebuilding the mansion and I voluntiered to help. We were cleaning the attick when I found this," She slid the book across the table. Diana looked at the brown book. It was old and leather covering seemed to get thinner in some places. She gently picked it up," Capulet Family Tree..." She read," What's so important about that?" She shrugged.
" This!" Juliet handed her the note," This  was stuck on top of the book when I found it." Diana set the book aside and read the note," To be handed to my little Jewel when she turns sixteen. With love, Cordelia. Cordelia..." She mumbled as she pushed Chritina hand away from the book," Sweetie don't touch that. Isn't that the name of your mom? And who's Jewel?" Diana asked.
" Cordelia was our mom and Jewl was her pet name for me. Juliet, Jewel.. sound similar..." Juliet nodded.
" Am I missing something? I don't see anything important about it..." Diana said as she looked at the note again. Juliet squinted," Diana. I'm twenty one. I only found the book now. Grandfather never gave it to me...I salvaged it before he noticed anything."
" Alright. That is a very old book," Diana exclaimed as she took the book and took a closer look at it," Mind if I peek inside?" Diana smiled and raised an eyebrow.
" Yes, that's why I brought it here..." Juliet said. Diana opened the book. Pages were yellow but were still intact. It was obvious book was kept in good condition," It is well preserved isn't it?"

" It is actually..." Juliet smiled to the waiter who brought them drinks.
" Hm..." Diana mumbled as she gently pushed Christina hand from her coffee cup," Sweetie, you're to young for that, drink your orange juice. Oh, it says something...Red means passion and love, but it also means agression and blood. The Capulet clan will always be a beautiful rose with sharp thorns. Wow..." Diana mumbled," Poetic."
" Capulet motto. About time you get introduced to it." Juleit chuckled," We are beautiful and passionate, but we sting hard, just like a rose.Also the reason, why our 'emblem' is a red rose." Juliet did the air quotes.
" I know what it means," Diana said," Let's see here," She flipped the page," It goes all the way back to the founders...It is a family tree book after all!" She chuckled," Tina, I said drink your juice." She said without taking her eyes of the book.
" You're great at multi tasking!" Juliet exclaimed.
" I grew up in family of three, you bound to learn somthing from your mother. Oh look, it's Tybalt!" Diana exclaimed at she pointed at the portrait in the book. Christina sat up in her chair and looked in the book," That's not daddy..." She mumbled.
" No silly, that is his ancestor who he is named after...They sure had weird fashion..." Diana squinted and Juliet chuckled," Tybalt looks nothing like him! This guy has dark hair...gray eyes..."
" Family trait," Juliet exclaimed," Tina is first one to brake it. She has your blue eyes." She added.
" I know..." Diana tilted her head as she looked at the portrait," I guess he looks as grumpy..." She laughed," Why did your mom name him like that anyways?"
" He asked her the same," Juliet laughed," She said she liked the name and he seemed like a tough individual."
" Oh look it's you!" Diana pointed at the portrait of Juliet. Juliet had long brown hair, gray eyes and she was wearing red dress. He portrait was linked to portrait of tanned skined boy with brown eyes and black hair," And I assume this is Romeo..." Diana said. At the bottom of Romeo's portrait was drawn a little bottle with green liquid in it," What does that mean?"Diana asked.
" On yeah, those little simbols on the bottom, they mean the way they died. Like Romeo here, he poisoned himself, Juliet," Juleit pointed at the little dagger at the bottom of the portrait," Stabbed herself. Tybalt died in battle, so he has crossed swords. Grave stones mean they died of natural causes."
" Uhuh..." Diana mumbled as she stared at the crossed sword," Boy he was only fifteen when he died..."
" Sad I know," Juliet said," He was more violent the current Tybalt though."
" I wouldn't say..." Diana squinted," Tybalt can get pretty violent. I'd say he controls his anger better..."
" That describes him better..." Juliet agreed. Diana flipped the page. For the majority of the book, the rest of the Capulets died of natural causes. When she reached 1965, that's when she started seeing gun symbols," I assume this means they got shot..."
" Assassinated to be exact," Juliet said as she took sip from the cup. Diana nodded and continued looking through the book. She turned another page and she saw current Capulet generation. Juliet's and Hermia's portraits were smiling at her, while Tybalt's looked grumpy as usual," Heh, some things don't change..." She then noticed a portrait of beautiful woman with blond hair. She had gray eyes and her hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing white sweater dress and she was smiling at Diana.
" Cordelia Capulet, 1970-2006." She read," Your mother was beautiful and she was so young too!" Diana exclaimed," What happened to her?"
" She got assassinated. Tybalt and Hermia found her by the pool..." Juliet sighed.
" Oh dear..." Diana covered her mouth.
" It was week before Hermia's birthday too. Hermia has been dying her hair blood red since then, as sign of greif. She wasn't just mother, she was a friend. A close friend. When she dies it was hard for every one, especially us. Mom was the only one who understood how it is to be a rebelious teenager. Grandmother died few months later, she couldn't take it," Juliet pointed at the portrait of an old woman with little grave stone at the bottom of the portait," it was hard for grandfather too. Since she die he has been pushing Tybalt harder then before. I was actually amazed when he became much calmer when he became friend with you..."
" You both tell me that all the time.." Diana rolled her eyes.
" Because it's true. You don't know how great it is to see when your brother smile again. I was so amazed when he stood up to grand father after that incident at the warehouse. He really loves you, don't ever boubt that! EVER!" Juliet exclaimed.
" And I'm not..." Diana tilted her head so tears wouldn't run down her cheeks.
" I miss mom. There is just so much going on and she is just...gone..." Juliet said, She couldn't hold her tears back. Christina patted her hand.
" It's okey..."
" Aaw, thank you sweetie!" Juliet laughed and hugged her neice. Diana smiled and looked down at the book.

" Hm...I have two questions..." She said.
" Ask ahead..."Juliet wiped her eyes.
" Why did I become Capulet, because I noticed your family is maternal...."
" Because Tybalt is a boy, there are rare exceptions." Juliet explained.
" Right. Here is more interesting question...Why aren' t Christina and I in the book?"
" THAT is why I called you over!" Juliet excalimed, " I noticed that the other day myself. I was thinking, Okey, maybe he didn't gove me the book, because when I did turn sixteen, Tybalt met you and maybe he thought you two will end up togther. You got married 2 years later and had a child. I thought he kept the book to document two of you in there, but he didn't and now I wonder why."
" I know why, he hates my guts! I'm a peasant!" Diana squinted.
" I want you to look into it," Juliet said," look around, I think there is some sort of family secret...or maybe curse."
" Pfft!" Diana laughed," Come on Juliet. First of all, I'm pshycologist, not a detective. Second of all, Curse?"

" You never know! My grand father is an old pr..." Juliet was about to curse, but she remembered Christina was present, besides Diana was piercing her wiht cold stare. If she cursed, she'd get a beating," Person..." she corrected herself," So I wouldn't doubt there is something he hides from all three of us! Please, you are the most logical person I know, You can figure it out!"
" Okey, fine, I will only do it because you are my best friend and sister-in-law, but I highly doubt there is a family secret or curse!" Diana said as she put the book in her hand bag. Juliet payed for their drinks and got up.
" I will walk you guys home, if you don't mind. It is beautiful day." She said.
" Sure no problem. Tybalt might be home too by now, he said he was finishing up." Diana said as she picked Christina up and walked next to Juliet down the street towards their house.
---------------------
Dun Dun Dun! Who did Romeo called? Why Diana not in the book?! OH THE DRAMA! Hope you like it XD Excuse me, I feel silly today.

gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 11:52:09 pm »

A great update~Can't wait to see what happens next - and who Romeo is calling up!
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 01:14:27 am »

Thanks for feedback. My updates should be more regular after Wednesday :3

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 12:48:20 pm »

Sorry it took me so long to update. TS3 and just life in general took a lot of time away from me. I appologize for the wait.
This chapter has been re-written at least five times before I got finally satisfied with it. Also you may notice my picture have better quality. My new laptop is awesome and I can finally take screen caps and edit them instead of stupid ingame camera :3 Enjoy!

Chapter 8 - Arguments

Tybalt sat at his desk and lazily rolled the pencil around. He kept staring at the phone thinking if he should call Diana or not. He didn't mean for the argument to brake out.
" This is sooo stupid!" He exclaimed as he run his fingers through his hair. He looked around the desk and got up. Work was done so he saw no reason to sit around. He walked toward the door and he was about to leave," TYBALT!" his grandfather shouted through intercom. Tybalt flinched. When he heard that tone as a teenager, it meant ass beating and he has to run. Tybalt sighed," You know, you can simply call me on the phone, without announcing it through whole building..." He replied.
" But that's no fun. Get your butt in here, we gotta talk...Over." His grandfather said. Tybalt squinted and shrugged. He locked his office door and walked to the elevator. He really didn't feel like talking to any one, he just wanted to get home. He leaned against elevator door and reminded himself to brake the music speaker in the elevator. Italian Opera was not the best choice for elevator music. Elevator doors opened with a 'ding' and he got out. He almost slipped on freshly polished floor.
''The floors are kind of wet..." Secretary said. Tybalt didn't recognize her. His grandfather changed them as often as he changes underwear.
" Thanks, I figured..." Tybalt rolled his eyes.
" So you are the famous Tybalt..." Secretary smiled.
" Don't even think it tuts.." Tybalt showed her his left hand. Girls smile faded.
" I am sorry, Mr. Capulet..." She said quietly.
" Yeah, whatever.." Tybalt huffed and walked through the door. His grand father was sitting in the chair and doing some paper work. When he heard the door close, Consort raised his head up.
" Tybalt, my boy!" He exclaimed as he pushed the papers aside.
" Please have the curtsy to notify your secretary that I am married. That is like the third one that tried to hit on me..." Tybalt said in a strict tone.
" Is that so?" Consort said in a serious tone," I'll deal with that later..." Consort wrote something down," Anyways," Consort pushed his papers aside," I have things to discus with you...Have a seat." Tybalt obidently sat down," Have you picked your 'right hand' yet?"

" Last I checked, my right hand still functions properly..." Tybalt chuckled, but his smile faded instantly as he saw Consorts cold glare, " Not yet." he replied.
" You've been Don for few months now, don't you think it's about time?"Tybalt frowned.
" Look, I don't see the big deal. I can manage on my own."
" Oh really?" Consort squinted," What if you die on a 'mission'?" he did the air quotes," Who is going to take over you?"
" Nice to know you don't believe in me." Tybalt leaned back and crossed his arms.
" I worry about you."
" You really want to know who I want as my 'right hand'?" Tybalt said in a mocking tone," Hermia." he said roughly and coldly. They both sat in silence. Tybalt was feeling bubbles in his stomach. It felt good to state your opinion once in a while. Consort was boiling with anger," What?" he spat out.
" Ya heard me!" Tybalt said, " My sister learned everything from me so I would love her by my side!"
" She is a woman!"
" Whats the big freaking deal?!" Tybalt exclaimed," You said I should take my pick and I did!" Tybalt threw his hands in the air.

" I don't approve this dessicion!" Consort exclaimed.
" You never approve jack!" Tybalt spat," You don't approve who I love, you don't approve my marriage and you still don't freaking approve Juliet's choice!"
" Neither do you!"
" I deal with it! As long as she is happy, I am fucking happy too!" Tybalt cursed.
" Watch the language!"
" Stop babying me! I am twenty three!" Tybalt barked," Seriously, you are unbelieavble!" He got up," I made my choice, and I don't care what you say. Hermia is second in charge." Tybalt and Consort looked each other in the eyes. Both were radiating anger towards each other.
" Fine," Consort spat, " But I still don't approve!"
" Well guess what? I don't care!" Tybalt spread his arms and smiled wider then a Cheshire cat," Good day." He said as he turned around and walked towards the door.

" So you actually said that, huh?" Diana chuckled as she poored herself a cup of tea.
" Yeah..." Tybalt looked at his coffin ring," We gotta move back tot he manor though. It's a tradition, don't ask because I don't even know..." He rolled his eyes.
" What about this house?" Diana asked.
" It will go to my aunt, she has a big family..."Tybalt shrugged. Diana sat quietly next to him and held on to the cup. They both sat in silence not knowing what to say. Christina was already asleep and both of them were sitting in the kitchen. Hershey was sleeping on the counter in the kitchen. Tybalt broke the silince," Is everything okey?"
" Yeah...yeah..." Diana mumbled as she stared into the cup. She had a lot of things going through her mind. Tybalt moved his hair away from his face and looked at Diana. He knew something was bothering her and he knew she does not want to tell him. Diana was looking down and her hair was covering her face. Tybalt noticed tea surface go in rings as something fell in it. Dianas hand started going white as she squeezed the cup. Tybalt sharply grabbed her hand and moved it away from the cup," Diana!"
" What?!" She exclamied and looked at him. Her eyes were red and she had tears running down her cheeks.
" I know somethings wrong, talk to me, please..."
" I...I...I'm scared! Everything is just so...it's going so fast..I don't want to change. I don't want you to change...I don't want to lose you!" She shouted," What if you get shot?!"
" Dinee, I've been through worse!" Tybalt exclaimed.
" Well, it is worse out there! You know how much crime there is in the lower parts?"
" I do know that! You are freaking out over nothing Diana. I'm fine and I'll be fine. And what's that about me changing?"
" We've been distant and we have been arguing a lot!I don't want this going further!"

"Diana! Seriously? You are being paranoid right now!" Tybalt shouted.
"I don't like this..."
" Well do you think I love it?!" Tybalt yelled. Christina cried. Diana looked at him furiously," Happy now?!" She stormed out of the kitchen and headed to the nursery. Tybalt sat down in the chair and put his head on the desk. Things weren't going so well.
--------------------------------------------
Hope you like it, I apologize for last picture being different quality. I took that in game with my old laptop.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: