Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:37:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Verona Is Not Just For Romeo and Juliet 2, Chapter 10 is up! 06/26  (Read 33578 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DeliciouslyDemonic
So Demonic it's Delicious.

My real name is Daniella :D

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 10:00:06 am »

Wow, very well put, Theraven. Smiley

I like this chapter a lot, Kyle, mostly because Diana is having another kid. xD I love the scene with Tybalt and Tina. I felt the same exact way when my little brother was born. Though she did seem a little too smart for her age. o__O

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 11:36:20 am »

Theraven: Thank you so much for pointers. I only now got younger siblings and I really have no idea how kids of two talk...I will keep that in mind for next chapters and I will edit this one too. Thanks again.

gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 02:26:18 pm »

Haha, Theravens' pointers were right on. The chapter was great, aside from Tina being super-articulate xD
Tybalt's an adorable dad~and I love new babies 8D
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 11:21:34 pm »

Are you going to update soon? :0

*Signature image removed by Admin staff for being much larger than the 250 x 50 limit, which is stated clearly in our site rules*
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 10:01:56 pm »

For the lack of better tittle let's stick with that. I've been busy with IRL and my brand new tablet, is taking time away from me, as I'm improving my arts and photoshop skills. I will try an update later tonight as well. Enjoy!

Chapter 13 part 1 - Four Years Later

Four years has passed. Hermia finally enrolled in college. She decided to get Architectural degree and she was mad at her self for taking two years to decide whats he wants to do. She was no on her 3rd year. Diana also went back and finished her medical courses. She dropped when Christina was born, but when Christina turned 3, her mother agreed to help and babysit. Diana was now certified Psychiatrist. She had her own Office in Verona tower and she already had plenty of clients. She also gave birth to a boy whom they named Damien. Tybalt wasn't to fond of the name, but he also agreed to let Christina help with name, and since her and Diana liked it, there was nothing he could do. Jordan briefly moved to Belladona cove with Nick but they came back when their hair salon didn't get enough business. Jordan is being trained by Dean to become head of staff at the local hospital, however Dean is not planning to retire anytime soon. Lucy is studying to be a surgeon and she is on her 5th year right now. She didn't realize it is going to take this much time to study, but she is not regretting a thing. Her fiancé Derek, is still in college as well, but he occasionally travels with his mom to some sort of family reunions. Lucy is yet to be invited, even though she's been with him for almost 8 years now. She gave up witchcraft as her college was taking a lot of time out of her. Kin however, didn't, and he became a head of secret society for wizard of Verona, which greatly annoys Puck, as Kin keeps bragging how much better elf he is because of that. Puck is yet to learn about the drama back at the house.
Diana was sitting on the sofa in the living room. House seemed more peaceful since Consort moved out. Him and Diana never got along, for reasons unknown to her. She partially knew why he hates her but at the same time, she knew there was more to it. Damien was sitting on the same couch with her and Christina was running around with Hal and Desdemona. Goneril dropped them by, because there was no one to look after them, and she had to attend to teachers meeting at the college. Desdemona became self proclaimed babysitter, as she instantly took like in Christina and Damien.
" Hey mom, can I go play outside?" Christina cam up to Diana and pressed her head against her shoulder," Pleeease?"
" Yes, you can. Just wear a jacket." Diana nodded.
" But mah, it's not that cold outside.."
" Just because it's March, doesn't mean you can run around in just a t-shirt. Humor me." Diana smiled. Christina rolled her eyes.
" Fine, fine..." She walked up to the clothes hanger and jumped up to grab her jacket. She then walked outside with Ralf hoping after her. Diana returned to her reading. Damien rolled of the sofa. Diana dropped the book and leaned forwards," I'm okey.." Damien laughed as he got up. He leaned on the coffee table and tried to climb up. Before Diana could even grab hold of him, Hal run by and picked him up," I got it aunt D!" He said," Hey dude! Want to play with the train set?" He raised him up.
" Just be careful please," Diana said firmly," Remember what happened last time?" Diana frowned as she looked at Hal. Hal looked sideways.
" It's not my fault Hershey set her tail on the train tracks..." Diana lifted her eyebrow," Alright, I will make sure if we make Hershey a conductor again, her tail stays of the tracks!" Hal rolled his eyes as he walked up stairs.
" Be careful, she is eight years old!" Diana shouted. She then shook her head and returned to reading, " Kids..." She chuckled. She heard a car outside the house. Then a squeak," PUT ME DOWN! MOOOM!" Christina shouted. Diana set the book aside and walked up the the front door. Tybalt opened it with his free hand and walked in. He had Christina over his shoulder, who was hitting on his back," I said let me go!"
" I found this in a drive way again, would you know who keeps leaving these there?" Tybalt patted Christina on the back.
" What did I tell you about playing int he drive way?" Diana said. Tybalt turned around and Christina faced Diana. She crossed her arms on her chest," It's not my fault my ball ended up there...honest!" She spread her arms.
" Honey put her down.." Diana chuckled.
" No!" Tybalt protested," She makes a nice scarf!"
" Daaaad!" Christina turned around and pulled on his hair.
" Ow ow ow, okey you win!" He said as he settled her down," Run along, and no more playing in the drive way!" he said as Christina run down the hall. Tybalt rubbed back of his head," Man she's got some grip..." Diana kissed his cheek," You are yet to say hello to me."
" Hello, wifey dearest." He said as he hugged her.
" What happened to your hair by the way?" Diana asked.
" it was time for a hair cut. Besides you said I look like a mop..."
" I was joking..."
" I know, I know, but really I'm to old for the shoulder length hair."
" You're only 27..." Diana chuckled.

" Really? Feels like I'm 72..." He stretched," Say, last time I checked, we had two kids, why does it sound like there is ten in the house?"
" Your cousins are over. Goneril needed to go to college, she sad she will be back home by 8pm."
" Uh-huh..." Tybalt nodded.
" Hi, uncle Tybs!" Desdemona run up behind him and hugged him. Tybalt raised his arm.
" I'm not your uncle, stop calling me that..." He frowned.
" You're so tall and old, of course you're an uncle!"
" See, she said I'm old!" Tybalt pointed at Desdemona, who run towards living room with Christina.
" You're such a big child," Diana rolled her eyes," And of course you are old to her, you are 13 years older."
" That doesn't make me feel any younger..."
" Stop it or I will smack you!" Diana nudged his shoulder. Hal came downstairs," Mona, mom just called, she just got home and she said we need to head back. Hey uncle Tybs!" he said as he saw Tybalt.
" I am not your uncle.." Tybalt grumbled as he walked in to the kitchen. Diana just rolled her eyes.
" Aaaw, is it 8 already?" Desdemona sighed," Oh well..." She said as she headed towards her brother.
" Wait!" Christina grabbed on to her arm and walked with her to Diana," Mom, Desdemona mentioned sleepover parties, can we have one tonight please?"
" Yes Aunt Diana, please?" Desdemona looked up at Diana. Both girls smiled widely. Diana looked toward the kitchen," Tybalt what do you think?"
" Hey don't drag me into this, Tina clearly said mom! Who ate all my salami?!" he exclaimed. Hal looked up at the celling and rub his elbow. Diana looked back at girls.
" Yes," before she could finish girls squealed in excitement," but not today." Excitement went away as fast as it came.
" Maaaa..." Christina whined.
" You have dentist in the morning, remember?"
" Oh that's right....Sorry, maybe another time..."
" Can I sleep over tomorrow?" Desdemona asked.
" Tomorrow is fine. Besides it would be unfair for Hal to walk home alone tonight, keep him company." Diana said," How is Damien?" she turned to Hal.
" He wanted to go in the crib so I put him there, and the train set is away, Sir! I mean Ma'am!" he said as he saluted.
" Stop it!" Diana chuckled," Very good. Tybalt, could you go check on him?"
" Mhm," Tybalt nodded as he walked from the kitchen. On his way he nudged Hal in the shoulder," I know it was you! I'm watching you!" he said as he went up the stairs.
" Alright guys, take care, be careful, and call Uncle Tybs, when you get home, so we know you are okey. Alright?" Diana said as she hugged both of them.

" I heard that, who's side are you on?!" Tybalt looked down the stair case.
" Go check on your son, you big child!" Diana looked up at him," Don't make me go up there!"
" Ooooh I'm scared!" Tybalt waved his arms.
" Bye Aunt D! Bye uncle Tybs!" Hal shouted up the stair case and Tybalt just grumbled in return. Diana closed the door after them and turned to Christina," Bed time, let's get ready!"
" But my bed time is nine..." Christina whined.
" Only because you have dentist tomorrow morning. I will let you stay until 9:30 tomorrow, how does that sound?"
" Alright," Christina run up to her and held on her hand. Her and Diana walked up the stairs to Christina's room. He room was in pink and white shades. Diana helped Christina get dressed and sat her down on the chair.
" Ma, why do you braid my hair every night?" Christina asked as Diana brushed her hair.
" So it doesn't tangle. It's going to hurt when you brush it in the morning." Diana separated her hair in two parts and started braiding left side.
" Does dentist hurt?" Christina asked in curious tone.
" Not at all. It never hurt me as a kid, and with technology nowadays, I doubt it will hurt you. They give you candy in the end too." Diana stated as she tied one braid.
" It's kind of contradicting, I think...I mean candy causes cavities as I heard, and they give you more..." Christina stated.
" Yup, it's a plan to make you come back!" Diana said as she tied the other braid," Come on now, of to bed!" She patted Christina's shoulder. Christina run up to her bed and climbed under the covers," Is it really?" she asked.
" Hm..." Diana thought," Probably not, I don't know if dentists give out candy anymore, I know other doctors do." She paused and turned to the door way. Tybalt was walking down the corridor moaning," You okey?"
" Yeah, some one left train wagon on the floor I almost fell..." He rubbed his back," Good night Tina!" He waved his hand to the door and walked in his bedroom.
" Night dad..." Christina waved back," I thought Hal said he put it away..."
" Apparently he didn't."
"Ma, can you let Ralf in?" Christina sat on the bed. Diana raised her eyebrow.
" Why?"
" He guards my door from monsters..." Christina looked down.
" I don't think dad will like this...Ralf is the guard dog, he belongs outside." Diana reminded Christina.
" Please, there're monsters in the closet!" Christina said and she instantly covered her mouth," Don't tell dad I said that. I know no one lives under my bed, but there is scary stuff in the closet..." Diana rolled her eyes and came up to the closet and opened the door," See?"
" They don't come out when you are here, mom, you know it!Please?" She stretched. Diana rolled her eyes.
" Okey, I'll do it, but you have to go to sleep." Diana crossed her arms on her chest. Christina obediently laid back and stretched on the pillow.

" Good night mommy!" She said.
" Good night, honey, sleep well." Diana tucked her in and kissed her cheek. She then left the room and closed the door behind her. She went downstairs and opened the front door," Ralfie!" she whispered. Ralf raised his ears when he heard a familiar voice and wagged his little tail," Hello honey, come in!" Diana stepped aside and Ralf walked in," You know where to go!" Ralf wagged his tail more and went upstairs. Diana was about to close the door, but Hermia stopped it with her foot.
" Hey I just got off the train, long class today.." She huffed," why is Ralf in the house?"
" Tina and monsters in the closet!" Diana said. Hermia nodded," I'll take the blame, don't worry about it. For all Tybalt knows, I let him in as I came home." Hermia said as she walked towards her room," Good night!" he waved at Diana.
" Night night!" Diana locked the front door and went back to her room. Tybalt was long asleep. She changed into pajamas an laid next to him. Hermia turned her light about few minutes later. Mansion went into complete darkness. Light in Verona were slowly turning off one by one. By midnight, only street light were lit. a hooded figure snuck up to the manor. I walked silently. Bosko who was outside raised his head and the figure stopped in the shadows. It watched the old guard dog. Bosko growled bu laid back down. The figure waited few minutes and stated walking again. He looked around as if he wan't sure where to go. Figure then grabbed the bag it was carrying and threw it on the roof of the veranda. Bag landed with a thump and Bosko jumped up. The dog growled as he walked toward the noise. Bosko barked as he went around the corner but no one was there. He sniffed the bushes and went back to his dog house. The figure watched the dog leave from a far and headed opposite direction. It's mission was accomplished.
------------
Dun Dun Dun!

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2010, 10:14:51 am »

YAY for updates!
Not YAY for creepy pedos crawling up on the roof at night!

Tybalt has short hair!
-Tybalgasm-

gumdrop Rain

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:39 pm »

Hehe, Tybalgasm~

What was in the bag? :'o
DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2010, 03:49:35 pm »

Are you ever going to update? :/

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2010, 03:53:57 pm »

Patience, Grasshopper; she'll update when she can get to it. *nods*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2010, 06:19:06 pm »

If I have Time :/I've been to bussy with doing  webcomic and my own life, to even come anywhere close to sims...

DeliciouslyDemonic

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 06:33:02 pm »

Ah, I know the feeling. Life just takes a poo all over your plans. Wink Well, I hope you find some time to update it.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: