Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:28:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FTM Hair Conversion: Nouk's old curly ponytail mesh  (Read 5198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Trance

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2010, 02:08:14 pm »

I know female to male hair conversions can be ridiculously feminine but I must have this to complete a sim. ( I can't find anything close for males at all). Maybe  the curly bangs could be edited off so  the hair won't look as feminine. Will someone convert this  hair to male? 

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=223271

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 02:26:15 pm »

If you're in a hurry, and if it's male ponytails you're after, then there are already several types - some quite similar to this. plenty of choices at the hair gallery. It's also quite possible there are some F to M conversions or curly recolors at GoS, too. Like this, or this, this, or maybe this.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Trance

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 02:29:37 pm »

Thank you for the links but I'm after the one I'm requesting.;;

*Size for picture sigs is 250x50. Please use a picture within this size limitation* Admin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: