Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most cute/romantic thing your spouse ever did/said?  (Read 6701 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« on: March 21, 2010, 02:11:09 am »

They aren't always silly you know? XD

One of the cutest thing my hubby did was when we went to the mall last week or so. I've been looking for an orca plushie for the two years I live in USA now, and I could never find decent one. While we were in FYE, I saw him at the cash register but I thought he found a game for himself, so i didn't pay close attention. I asked him what's in the bag, but he said he will show me later. When we got out the store, he presented me an orca plushie. I named it Wuzzy( Fuzzy Whale)

What about you ladies/gentlemen?

chapmanavc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 03:53:32 am »

Back when we first started haning out my now husband asked me to go on a real date with him. I was very excited because I liked him a lot. The day before our date was supposed to happen, I started feeling sick and was hoping I would be better by the next night; I wasn't. I called him up and told him that I couldn't go because I was sick and he sounded sad, which made me feel worse. About an hour later there was a knock on my door and he was standing there with a "Get Well Soon" balloon and a single long stem pink rose in a vase along with a teddy bear.  Grin

Some babies are just too beautiful for earth. RIP Taylor Austin. Mommy loves you and cannot wait to meet you someday.
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 11:53:03 am »

Watching her dance. I don't know. For the past two years during football season, my girlfriend, for some strange reason, was always in my line of vision when the drill team did their bit during halftime. Also, Thursdays somehow always tried to be a bad day for me during football season. Probably because that's the day the band rehearses with the drill team, and watching Alexis dance always makes me feel better. Not exactly romantic or cute, but hey, it makes me smile just thinking about it. Smiley

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 12:09:56 am »

My husband dislikes our cat with great passion because our cat is a ditz. He openly call him a ditz and how stupid he is and yadda yadda. Today, he did the cutest thing: He brushed his winter fur out and said, " you can be a good cat when you want to..." To wich my cat squinted and purred loudly. He didn't know I was watching Cheesy

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 02:20:53 am »

This reaches back some 17 years when we dating but it is very sweet to me.

I worked night shift at a company. Suddenly one night mid-shift I had to be taken to the hospital. A friend phoned my boyfriend (now my spouse) who came after PT that morning and took me home. I don't remember what I had I only remember I was really weak and very feverish. He took care of me the next two days driving back and forth (in between serving duty on base which was pretty far from my apt. in town) but was worried because the following morning he had to leave at about 4 am to go away for training and would be gone for a few days. 

I woke up that next morning very groggy. I was laying sideways across the bed facing my long dresser and as my eyes focused I noticed what looked like a paper bag taped to the dresser.  The words, writing facing sideways (in the direction I was laying) said:

#1. Eat food
 #2. Take medicine
 #3. I love you

He had soup and meds waiting on a tray near the bed. Hallmark cards don't mean as much as that makeshift torn paper bag note did.

Thanks for the thread Cheesy that was a cool memory.

Sims by Dasi:

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 09:33:46 am »

My husband is more silly than romantic, but he has had is moments. More of the things he does are just cute. Like when Daemian falls down and hurts himself and B scoops him up to check on him. Just the daddy-like things B does, I find adorable.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 10:27:37 am »

The thing I have at my signature  Grin Grin Grin

*Admin note: Edited for smiley spam. Please keep it limited to three per post as requested in the rules.*
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:40:45 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Please? *makes puppy face*
hawnsimmer
ilysvdmmr
Site Santa!

Smile!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 03:20:20 pm »

Pick a wild daisy out of the garden and handed it to me with love in his eyes.. that is just one of many.

Live Laugh Love
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 03:08:31 am »

One of the many the redhead has done for me:

This past anniversary, she made me a heart-shaped picture frame bordered with her own braided hair. I thought it was too cute.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 05:09:46 pm »

Jenna, scary new avatar...  Blink

The cutest thing a boyfriend ever did, was when I was feeling so depressed one day and all my friends were harassing me to help them with their research papers, he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the classroom. We spent the rest of the day just walking around campus and talking about philosophy (and I hate philosophy lol).
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 12:57:02 am »

Brought home five pounds of Milky Way bars just because I was feeling kind of down when my daughter moved out about a month ago. He said that he wanted to see me smile... And argue with the son over who the darned things belonged to! (The kid loves those things as much as I do!)

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 03:11:58 am »

The redhead has done that for me too. She surprised me in bed once with three huge 1lb Hershey Bars and a bottle of Jack Daniels. It was just completely out of the blue too.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
sceptic
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 08:50:25 am »

a word and a smile make my day always. Too many things to describe actually. And the words won't show the way you feel anyway :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: