Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:16:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WooHoo with Grimmy?  (Read 6934 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2010, 10:39:31 am »

I was just curious...Olive Spector has the memory of WooHooing with Grimmy. Is there any way to make other Sims WooHoo with him and get that memory? I've got a really insanely romantic Sim who wants a li'l lovin' from the Grim.

Any replies would be greatly appricated!
Thanks!
:Hammie:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:48:51 am by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 04:34:58 am »

Well rumour has long had it that Nervous Subject is the love child of Olive Spector and Grimmy... cool

I've used the Insimenator *UNSUPPORTED* many times to have Sims have chidren by the Grim Reaper. As for woohooing with him...I'm sure it could be done with the use of hacks such as Lizzlove's Swinger's Bed http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=63697
BTW, what details does it give when you right-click on that particular want?
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 09:48:14 am »

I apologise for not being clear. It wasn't a want. I was just curious. Whenever a Sim dies and Grim comes 'round, he only stays for a short time, making it impossible to get him to WooHoo with your Sim. Again, I'm sorry for not being clear enough, and thank you so much for your help.

:Hammie:  cool

zombie
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 08:57:38 pm »

Oh, I see. Cheesy

You've got me curious now though too. What if you made him selectable, would he hang around longer? Could he actually be lured into the Swinger's Bed? Do I want to risk my game turning into a BFBVFS to find out???  Evil 
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 07:03:48 am »

Oh, I see. Cheesy

You've got me curious now though too. What if you made him selectable, would he hang around longer? Could he actually be lured into the Swinger's Bed? Do I want to risk my game turning into a BFBVFS to find out???  Evil 

Do it.
But please keep your fireproof suit, fire extinguisher, and survival gear handy.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 08:43:28 am »

@Prudensh-
I've tired. He'll still leave like usual. In a blink of an eye really.
I. CAN. NOT. TRAP. GRIM. But I will. And my Sim will concieve his spawn if it must be BY FORCE!
 Evil I'm also trying to trap, I mean, "catch" Rod Humble, he's got some good genetics.
I WANT HUMBLE'S GENETICS!!
*head throb*
Too...much...Red Bull.

zombie
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 11:32:59 am »

Seriously? I think Goopy Gilscarbo has better genes than Rod Humble does.

You can always try impregnating your Sim with Mr Grim as an alternative and see if you can have a child with him.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 07:17:17 pm »

With boolprop I once I made don L. Preggers with the Grim. (AKA 'spawn'...something else..pick name). I don''t think its possible to actually make him go to the bed though. Wink I had a ton of problems with that lot. Every time I would load it, grimmy would be next to the mailbox, then disappear. My game was lagging and crashing a ton!

Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 07:33:27 pm »

I've had heaps of kids in the past with Grimmy, that's not a problem. The challenge is in conceiving them naturally, rather by artificial insemination.

@ Rock Justice: Thanks for the vote of confidence  Grin

@ Hammy: next you'll be wanting to woohoo with Mrs. Crumplebottom. Eyebrow
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 09:23:44 am »

If I ever decide to hop back into TS2 again, I'll take a swing at natural conception with the Grim Reaper.....right after I redownload my entire CC folder (All 2+ GB and 4K+ files of it)
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 02:54:57 pm »

Whoa. I didn't expect this to get so much attention.  Grin
I'm in it for the challenge of my Sim actually getting the WooHoo memory with Grim. Now, that's something to tell future generations about! I did manage to trap Mr. Humble and tortured him shamefully with my seductive vampire Sim. (By torture- I mean, starving him and trapping him in front of a plate of cheesecake via a cage...) Sims can be very, very fun. Suprisingly, I can't find Goopy.   huh He hasn't been a walkby in ages, and he isn't on the summoning menu, there's a bunch of other Goopy's though, including one named "Goopy Gerard"  shocked I have all my hoods mixed together, so the hunt for Goopy and Grim drags on!
Rawr!  Star Wars
(I did let Humble go...*grumble* He peed all over the floor...)

Sorry, I'm really excited. I just found out that I'll be getting a much needed surgery that will totally get rid of my handicap. I am SO HAPPY.  YAY
@Prudenesh-
Are you physic or something? LOL.

zombie
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 03:29:23 pm »

Good to hear, Hammie, hope all goes well for ya! *hugz* Nobody saw that, btw, I have a rep as a meanie to uphold. Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 04:21:33 pm »

Thanks Paden!
I have a hidden dark side, too. LOL.
It's like the bloody devil's unleashed.
 Evil
It takes A LOT to get me mad though.

zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: