Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:59:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: hubby and me request... 2 self sims (UPDATED)  (Read 2270 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miserydoll

I have a PhD in Horribleness!

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2010, 02:37:38 am »

I FLAT SUCK at custom sims (mostly I just use the defaults... ^^;) BUT i was hoping if anyone has the time or the desire if they could make 2 self sims of my husband and I? The picture to model from is in my photobucket:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z229/seiko_maruhana/17541_410224250360_716290360_104207.jpg

And i was preggy at the time.... lol

if you feel like handling this let me know ;-) Thank you in advance.

PS I don't care too much about CC, my downloads folder already has over 6k files and I keep going.... I want you to have all the creativity that is available to you!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:27:46 pm by miserydoll » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 02:51:33 am »

Hi, miserydoll. Hopefully someone will be able to make your sims for you. In the meantime, a few additional pictures would be helpful. Please take a moment to look at this thread, which outlines the photos needed to make accurate sims. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
miserydoll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 12:50:21 pm »

ty for the linkie... never would have thought of those pictures!!! I will get them up ASAP.....
miserydoll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 07:27:21 pm »

I have updated my photobucket with a 3/4 view and a profile of my face. I couldn't find a single face-forward shot of me NOT smiling. I apologize for the poor lighting of the pictures. As for my husband, I was only able to find two of the required images, in one he is smiling slightly and in the other he has his eyes closed and again we have an issue with poor lighting. They are posted on my photobucket. I hope they are workable....

My Profile
My 3/4
Hubby's 3/4
Hubby Straight-on

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you can make them :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: