Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:01:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a Cobra Commander  (Read 1891 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Darkliath

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2010, 06:00:35 pm »

Hello all. I'm here with a request for a Cobra Commander sim.
He's from the comic/cartoon GI JOE, and he is the leader of Cobra, the bad guys. He's my favorite character from GI JOE and second favorite out of all my favorite characters ever. He is a must for my Sims 2 game.

I have attempted to make my own Cobra Commander, but I failed. I don't know how to mesh, and even my recolors are ghastly. I'm not willing to try again without first asking someone else to give it a shot.

If all you (the reader) made was his helmet with the visor, it would make me incredibly happy! His helmet w/ visor is the key part of Cobra Commander's outfit. Without it, it just isn't him. That alone would leave me very, very grateful to you.

I have two pictures of Cobra Commander, though they are from Deviant Art so I linked them rather than post them here. Don't want to make someone angry because I stole their picture.
1: http://theaphex.deviantart.com/art/Cobra-Commander-60712774
2: http://primeop.deviantart.com/art/Cobra-Commander-Helmet-64688396
(In the second picture, his gloves are inside his sleeves. I would prefer them outside his sleeves, but that is really up to you!)

As for who is under the helmet, it could be Jim Carey or William Shatner. Who knows?

Please oh please, make me a Cobra Commander!
It would make one person very, very happy!

With love,
~Liath

P.S. You'll have to excuse me, I just signed up to this site very recently (today actually). If I placed this in the wrong area or did something wrong/missed something, please tell me. I will try to correct it.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 10:13:12 pm »

You can start off with a couple of threads to read about to get started with your requests:

Hotlinking And You

Pictures And You

We really suggest hosting the pictures on your own picturing sharing site like Photobucket or similar.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: