Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:01:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flashing transparent triangles... *read inside*  (Read 1120 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MCRVamp

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2010, 01:38:14 am »

For a while now I've been having this issues on some clothes I download for sims, but now some of my skintones (as well as clothes) are doing this...

(I deleted all the clothes that was doing this so here's a skintone with the issue):

Any ideas on how I can cure this issue?  So far it's only on my sims clothes (Child, adults and elders) and on female skintones, I haven't had this issue with the male versions of the skintones..

I tried adding the shaders cheat to my user startup file (someone told me to try that)  still doing this.
I tried cleaning out my downloads folder (had over 18,000 files, now only 13,000 I figured maybe something in it was causing it).  Not sure.

EDIT : I've narrowed it down to having something to do with the clothes I have in my game (which makes no since to me), I removed all my downloads except my skintones and clothes and still have the issue, but when I remove the clothes my skintones are fine.  Anyone know if there's a way to solve this issue?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 04:46:23 pm by MCRVamp » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: