Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:34:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Delicious Cookies||Ruffnut's Picture Thread||Updated 07.11.2010  (Read 49745 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 07:56:58 am »

Om nom nom. I never seen a sim do that to a fish tank. I'm going to keep an eye out for it now XD
For Tank, I think he looks cool with the face camo on, I kept it on him personally.
Let's be honest here, how many people actually have a gym in their homes?  Grin
Just saying. It's nice though!

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 11:59:53 am »

Well Tybalt needs Gym, he can't use Romeo as a punching bag constantly XD he does as it is Tee Hee

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 02:39:14 am »

Finally finished the house and played around with Tybs and the gang. It was a fun day, even though Tybs almost died of exhaustion Tee Hee

Old shot, I forgot to post

Anyways, He rolled a want for an electric guitar. Turns out his hobby is music...funny, last time I played it was sports. Does it like, randomize it or something?
Yeah, rock on!

He is enjoying it Smiley Head bang baby XD

I bought Joey a car to fix up between classes. His hobby is not tinkering, but he seems like a guy who would work on a car a lot.

This happened when I unpaused...

*insert humming here*

Diana dropped a random visit...Nothing wrong here...

Flirting...

Guess who's in love!

Took a while, but he managed Wink

She is the only one who can touch his guitar...No perverted pun intended o_O

Car fixing takes a lot outta ya...

"I'm seeing things...the bowl has Zzzz's..."

Guess what's coming..She kind of invited herself here...but I went for it. I don't have sound, so i don't know if she is pregnant or not. Too early for that...

Real men take their garbage out in their rosy boxers! YEAH!( I just realized he has roses on his boxers o_O)

Guess who's happy about finally doing it at age of 19...It amuses me how they smile for whole day after that.(nothing wrong with doing it at that age btw)

He rolled a want to take her on a date, since I don't have downtown added to the hood yet, they spent it home. Pillow fighting is one way to spend it! Smiley

Sliding down the stairs is another xD

Romeo knows how to ruin a date.( I had no clue they could do that autonomously) Also just make a wild guess who is getting non autonomous beating later Angry

Regardless of that, they managed to score Dream Date.
I...I really have no comments about this...My sims can be so wrong sometimes X(

Yup. Romeo got his ass kicked. Also this shot got saved as BMP for some reason, that's why it's better.
end spam Smiley
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 01:22:16 pm by KyleTheArtist » Logged

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 03:06:36 am »

I hope this is fine to post, because technically it is TS2 related. I did mention i doodles my sims a lot when I wait for my game to load. Very random doodles and sketches, that I usually watermark, but Tybs does not belong to me, so go and steal ahead XD
I hope they are readable, photobucket resizes the crap out of them for some reason o_O Also, according to Wikipidea, Tiboruto is how you say Tybalt in japanese. No wonder he is confused... I think I spelled it wrong too( Note to self: Check spelling before writing)

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7747/1002154m.jpg
We are doomed the day that happens o_O

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1512/1002156sb.jpg
So stop whining Smiley His daughter is still a toddler though.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1656/1002155.jpg

EDIT: I added larger size Smiley just click the link underneath the picture :3
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 01:28:56 pm by KyleTheArtist » Logged

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 10:53:50 am »

Haha! I love your doodles.
Yeah PB resizes to 1024x768 (I think), which is why I reroute my higher quality screens and such to Imageshack.
Unless you feel like handing PB your money on a silver platter, You should find a different service for high res stuff.
Your look like you do a lot more than doodles.  Cheesy
I looked through your DA before you took off the link, but we have a nice little creative stuff thread right here.
There's nothing wrong with this post here though. It's sims 2 related, but if you ever feel like posting stuff that ISN'T sims 2 related, there's a nice thread for it. I'd really like to see more of your work!

P.S. I give my sims guns all the time. *points at sig*  Grin
I could read most of it if I looked at it a while.

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 01:45:09 pm »

I added bigger size Smiley

Deviant link is in my profile Smiley

I'll try to update this with more sims pictures sometime soon

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 11:21:07 pm »

Do you really wear a headset everytime you play? I'm just wodering since you drew them on yourself both times. Smiley

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 01:33:26 am »

Uhuh, my hubby gave me his SkullCandy head set that he doesn't use often anymore. my computer doesn't have sound atm, so they are plugged in my ipod at most times xD But yes, when it does have sound, I prefer wearing it as it doesn't annoy any one who thinks similish is silly(imbeciles XD)

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 12:16:05 pm »

I wasn't going to update anytime soon, but I felt like it. I'm going around StrangeTown and rebuilding it. After I'm done with Dragon's Tale, I want to write post apocalyptic StrangeTown story. StrageTown suffered nuclear fallout in 1952, and ever since it has not been the same.

I moved the Grunt family to a different house, that I got for them from GoS. I mean they have some grungy houses there, so why not Smiley
I..have no words for this...he is your son goddamnit!

Tank attacked Ripp...

which got an unexpected conclusion o_O

Ripp rolled a want to invite Johny over. I did it for two reasons: Fulfill Tank's want(as he had low aspiration) and see if alien default skintone  replacement works...Yeah about that.

"Dude, you should try Jail! it's awesome!"
" Do not want...!"

After introducing Johny to the mirror, he was fine. Piercing and dreadlocks...YEAH! Rock

Sent Ripp to bathroom, Tank charged at Johny( he is a tank after all ehl oh ehl! XD) Buzz is being nervous papa xD
" MY BABY!"
" BOO!"

I knew this would happen, but it still surprised me...

"YOUR DAD IS A LLAMA!"
" How DARE you?!"
" Oh yeah, I'm one sexy llama.."

Tank approves you two pillow fighting Smiley

I went down to Smiths household, because I wanted to change Johny's outfit.
" Dude, he was as big as an atomic bomb!" * interpret anyway you like*

Jill's time to age up...The heck, why in pajamas? o_O

Just lol.

end spam.

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 04:48:38 pm »

Nothing special, I didn't take too many shots today, I shall try snap some Veronaville snapshots later. For now here is some photoshoping madness I did for my story. Maxis does not know how to make it rain if their life depended on it, so you have to add it yourself in photoshop xD

*insert romantic music here*

I'm not to proud of this, but it is good enough to bring the message...

Pictures that were used:

He is that awesome, he floats in the air.( For future reference, I have to take pictures on white backgrounds as they are easier to edit...)

And a lot of effects and edits. I was going to make a tuts about it, but it will probably get deleted XD

To sum things up, random shot of Walter, one of the main characters for ST story I will post soon...

End Spam.

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 03:26:15 am »

More photo shooting. I got the TS3 to TS2 spec conversion, because I thought certain individual would look cute in them. Well, they do, but I'll get bored with them soon lol i just know it XD

Messing with posing hacks. 95% of a time, he does not need them, because he pulls silly expressions as it is.
"There is something on my eyes..."

"Weird..."

Just cool pose xD

His daughter Christina. Looks like mom at this point. Probably will gain some father features by teenage hood(other then hair)

Aaaw Smiley

With mom. See what I'm talking about? XD

...yeah, Dinee got puked on XD

This is their best friend and college room mates, Joey and Ingie.

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 06:23:03 am »

You should get chroma key backgrounds, makes it so much easier to edit out.  Grin
I really like the rain effect. How long have you been photoediting?

Glasses. Woo!
They look a LITTLE bit more than roommates to me.

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 11:32:31 am »

Chroma? Is that the blue screen type of thing? xD
The rain effect is quiet simple, it takes only 5-15 mins. I can send you tutorial if you want.

Yeah they are. Ingie is CAS made YA and I just shoved her in the same household as Tybs, Diana and Joey and she got along wonderfully with all three(a bit more with Joey Wink) They got a kid together and I'll try to post his picture here soon Tongue

Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 04:51:26 pm »

Yeah, just a simple mono-color screen. Helps tons. I just suck with indoor lighting.  tongue
Eh why not? Go ahead and send me a link to a tut by PM.
I meant how long you've been photoediting, not how long the effect takes.  Cheesy

I just noticed, they're about to get hit by a car in the rain. I'd be PO'd if I was the driver. Reminds me of a scene from Love me if you Dare.  Cheesy

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 08:08:33 pm »

Picture with Tybalt in the Car took me about an hour. Because I had to resize and place him, then tint the window and the background. The others like I said too anywhere from 5-15 mins. It takes more to play with settings then to make actual picture.

And that Tybalt's car lol So no ones in there. It's from my story, if you are really interested XD

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: