Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:40:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP1 required: Death tokens hacked painting New Version Available(6/15/06)  (Read 16271 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 07:44:26 am »

Do you have a mod that TAKE death tokens instead? OFB included a lot of "dead" that never really lived. They do not have tombstones and when ressurrected I see that they were placed in game with lots of cheat. They do not have any memory and some of them are lot of work to make normal again (wrong gender, wrong age, no real marital connection, no real parental connection, etc). The ressurectonometron (or whatever) just put them back in game but all the other links have to be done manually.
I wished Maxis didn't include any kind of crew (like they didn't in Family Fun Stuff!)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 04:07:01 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
Do you have a mod that TAKE death tokens instead?
I was actualy thinking about that myself, now that someone else would like it I will add it to the next version:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
starrling

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 06:12:43 pm »

Silly and perhaps morbid question:  will this work on toddlers and babies?  I know it's gruesome but sometimes stories require a child die and not be taken by the nazisocial worker.  :pale:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 07:07:16 pm »

Babies and toddlers cannot die normally.  Best way to know is to download it and try to select this option while a toddler is selected.
starrling

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 07:21:27 pm »

Thanks - I'm trying it Smiley

Edit:  Tried this on a baby and a toddler. Toddler worked fine (reminding myself they're only pixels lol).  Baby didn't work very well - it became a ghost but it never left the lot or spawned an urn.  It just stayed a ghost through several savings, exits and re-enters of the lot.  No memory in family member's history of him dying either.  They could not interact with the baby though, and acted as if it weren't there.  Also, he continued to appear on the family picture each time I entered the lot, until I just used moveobjects on and deleted him.  His body was gone, still no urn (I did save, exit and re-enter).  

Just thought I'd let you know in case anyone else is interested.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:00:36 pm by starrling » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 07:24:01 am »

This mod will now work for people that only have EP1 installed.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 10:58:06 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: