Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:44:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drown in Bathtub  (Read 2016 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rosebud1773

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:50:06 pm »

I've looked around at the vast downloading community of simming and have yet to find anything like this.
What I'm looking for is a global mod that will allow a sleepy sim taking a bath to fall asleep (in the tub) and potentially die of drowning.
Maybe something like a 15-20% chance of actual drowning (less energy increases the percentage by roughly 5-10%).
I'm thinking maybe the nap animations from the recliner might be used for the tub-sleeper. Possibly the nightmare animations for those who wake up just before an actual drowning death. It's pretty silly that a sleepy sim should climb out of the tub and flop around on the floor to pass out. Better that they should just drift off in the tub.
I feel so devious asking for this, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy it and / or maybe use it in storytelling.
(my highest ep is NL, by the way, so a base game compatible mod would be excellent.)
Thank you so much, in advance, to whomever decides to attempt this.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 06:52:34 am by Rosebud1773 » Logged

The sims are like ants and I'm the mean little kid with the magnifying glass...muahahaha!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: