Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:07:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A major issue with Sims 3... Invisible Child... etc.  (Read 2696 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SangsBleus

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2010, 03:58:05 pm »

Toshiba Satellite M305-S4848
4GB 800MHz SDRAM
250GB HDD
Sims 3 ONLY

Well, my Sim, Emma, had a great pregnancy and I got to choose the traits for the new baby and everything. However, when we got home I noticed that she was holding an invisible Sim in her arms. I saved, thinking it was just one those time where Sims went invisible for a couple of seconds, but it wasn't. I've loaded the game at least ten times by now and every time she's invisible. I've deleted all of the things that I think would cause problems - like the clothing meant for adults that show up in toddlers and make the toddlers look all deformed and whatnot. However, she's still invisible. I tried to move my "packages" folder out of my mods folder also. But when I loaded my game and family, the entire task bar was gone (i.e Sims needs - that whole area, build, buy, house rotation options, EVERYTHING). After that I thought I pressed a button on a keyboard that I didn't mean to press, but I pressed the one that was supposed to bring the task bar back and nothing happened. Recently, I've just put my packages folder back into my mods folder and I can see the task bar. However, the baby is STILL invisible. What should I do!?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: