Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:08:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Portal Uniform (Female)  (Read 10100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
peridox

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2010, 08:00:10 am »

Hooray! Finally, a uniform for all your Aperture Science slaves- er, volunteers, I mean. This is the female version, which is modeled here GLaDly by Chell herself. Doesn't she seem so happy? I think so. There is also a male version of this, to be uploaded in the correct section.

It requires Seasons, and is categorized for every category if you really want to make your Sims upset. Just remember, though you can use the Aperture Science Approved Orange Regulation Testing Jumpsuit for swimming, you cannot swim in toxic waste pits that may or may not be found within the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

(And if you want Chell, see her on my Sims Exchange page!)

* 10oqzv5.jpg (18.05 KB, 272x461 - viewed 70047 times.)
Albia

I sim with Portals!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 10:03:04 am »

YOU MADE ALL THAT PORTAL STUFF I LOVE YOU FOR LIFE xD

Wow, this is absolutely amazing! *downloads immediately*
duude

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 07:10:45 pm »

i put this in my downloads folder, but it wont show up in-game, what did i do wrong?  its been a while since i simed seriously, so i may have just forgotten something.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 08:00:17 pm »

Do you have Seasons?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
duude

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:38:27 pm »

Do you have Seasons?
yes, i only need one expansion pack, and its not seasons
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 04:54:30 pm »

The clothes requires a mesh that comes with Seasons, so if you don't have that EP, the clothes won't show up.
I assume you already know the clothes has to be bought from a shop or by other means to show up in the wardrobe.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
duude

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 03:37:43 am »

The clothes requires a mesh that comes with Seasons, so if you don't have that EP, the clothes won't show up.
I assume you already know the clothes has to be bought from a shop or by other means to show up in the wardrobe.
i just said that i HAD seasons, and shouldn't it be in create-a-family regardless of weather or not i got it for a certain family?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 03:53:29 am »

I hope you don't take it bad, but it's easy to misunderstand what you wrote. It can be understood it as either "yes [I have Seasons]", or "i only need one expansion pack, and its not seasons"

Are you sure you're looking in the right age? Not entirely sure if this outfit is supposed to show up for both adults and elders, or just one of them.

Could also be the creator uploaded the wrong file (the one from the project folder instead of the one in the SavedSims folder). If so, the outfit won't show up. The textures are included in those files, however, so you could re-make it in Bodyshop. The right files for uploading are the ones in the SavedSims folder, which has a 8-digit hex number and a "_" in front of the name (should be something like "5bc57504_chelluniform" - unless the creator has renamed the SavedSims files).
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:00:29 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
duude

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 04:09:10 am »

I hope you don't take it bad, but it's easy to misunderstand what you wrote. It can be understood it as either "yes [I have Seasons]", or "i only need one expansion pack, and its not seasons"

Are you sure you're looking in the right age? Not entirely sure if this outfit is supposed to show up for both adults and elders. Could also be the creator uploaded the wrong file (the one from the project folder instead of thhe one in the SavedSims folder. If so, the outfit won't show up. The textures are usually inclued in the file, though, so you could re-make it in Bodyshop.
yes...i can see how that could be easily misunderatood, sorry.  and i checked all of the ages, and its not there.  and i dont want to start talking about a problem that only applaies to me, but my bodyshop wont open....i open it, loads, then five minuets...nothing, ten minuets...nothing. try again...nothing.  then every-once in a while it DOES open, but by the time it does, i forgot what i was going to do.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 09:48:09 am »

Are you sure you're looking in the right age? Not entirely sure if this outfit is supposed to show up for both adults and elders. Could also be the creator uploaded the wrong file (the one from the project folder instead of thhe one in the SavedSims folder. If so, the outfit won't show up. The textures are usually inclued in the file, though, so you could re-make it in Bodyshop.
yes...i can see how that could be easily misunderatood, sorry.  and i checked all of the ages, and its not there.  and i dont want to start talking about a problem that only applaies to me, but my bodyshop wont open....i open it, loads, then five minuets...nothing, ten minuets...nothing. try again...nothing.  then every-once in a while it DOES open, but by the time it does, i forgot what i was going to do.

That's something you need to post in your own thread for in the Sims 2 Help section instead of derailing this thread.

I'm still not clear on whether you have the Seasons EP or not. If you don't have it, then this is why it's not showing up. You need Seasons to use this outfit.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
duude

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 10:02:40 am »

That's something you need to post in your own thread for in the Sims 2 Help section instead of derailing this thread.

I'm still not clear on whether you have the Seasons EP or not. If you don't have it, then this is why it's not showing up. You need Seasons to use this outfit.
ok, yes, i HAVE seasons, let that be known, and all the other costum content that i have for it work, but this does not show up (btw...my downloads folder has 895 items.)  and i did not want to detail my problem here, just let it be known why i might seem anoyed when it came down to remaking it in bodyshop.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: