Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:59:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF hair's girls.  (Read 4545 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LysAka

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2010, 09:24:34 am »

Hello guys and girls.

I'm wondering where can I find these 2 girls hair styles I saw in a WCIF section of an other forum,I wish to have them in my own game too.No one answered the person so I hope maybe here someone knows  YAY

You are so great if you find them  Rock
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 11:26:17 am »

The blonde looks like either a Peggy or a Rose hair, but I wouldn't know where to find them because I don't go to either site because I don't like the way they are arranged when it comes to finding things.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 11:37:04 am »

*cough* hair gallery *cough*  Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 01:04:58 pm »

Don'tcough theraven ! it's not necessary I know I can't know everything about sims site so please apologize,I don't come so often here and I'm a little lost, I really appreciated your answer thanks a lot  U rock!
Yes Paden never mind thanks for your help
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 02:05:48 pm »

*sigh* You also don't seem to know much about proper punctuation, but you still have time to learn and use it. And you're welcome for the help, just wish I could have done more for you.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 06:06:10 pm »

Don'tcough theraven ! it's not necessary I know I can't know everything about sims site so please apologize,I don't come so often here and I'm a little lost, I really appreciated your answer thanks a lot  U rock!
Yes Paden never mind thanks for your help

In her defense, what she did was supposed to be used somewhat as a fun move, not anything offensive.  (unless the word used during the "cough" is offensive itself)  It's just like someone coughing and talking at the same time, usually done to "secretly" reveal something in a comedic manner.

TL;DR:  I'm sure there was no ill intent meant, seeing as the winking smiley is there.  Smiley 

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 07:01:14 pm »

That was what I intended, Tenshii  Wink
Nothing bad meant at all.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 04:11:47 pm »

Sorry if I don't care about punctuations and if I sometimes take the things badly, I sometimes don't understand well so often what people wrote and as you certainly know , we can't feel the true intentions (the true feelings) of a person through Internet , that's annoying, I wasn't rude with theraden at all. My main thing is to be understanble as much as possible by the most of people here.Who cares really about the punctuation, some people can't write using the right spelling in forums and nobody takes cares of that.I wanted to forgive him for forgetting the Wiki,for being stupid.I understand you thought everyone I was rude but English isn't my native language and its hard to me to express myself clearly.Sorry for that.
To be back to the conversation I found both meshes , they are at PeggySims but the alpha edits of them are still hard to find , I guess they are avalible only in Asian sims or the creator never decided to share them with us...Too bad !
Does someone is agree with me?
LysAka

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 09:12:29 am »

In her defense, what she did was supposed to be used somewhat as a fun move, not anything offensive.  (unless the word used during the "cough" is offensive itself)  It's just like someone coughing and talking at the same time, usually done to "secretly" reveal something in a comedic manner.

TL;DR:  I'm sure there was no ill intent meant, seeing as the winking smiley is there.  Smiley

That's exactly what I did ,only jocking and have some fun !  I'm not a nasty person,I like be sometimes a jocking person
Thanks for explained them my true intention sweetie, you had completely understand !

Sorry if I don't care about punctuations and if I sometimes take the things badly, I sometimes don't understand well so often what people wrote and as you certainly know , we can't feel the true intentions (the true feelings) of a person through Internet , that's annoying, I wasn't rude with theraden at all. My main thing is to be understanble as much as possible by the most of people here.Who cares really about the punctuation, some people can't write using the right spelling in forums and nobody takes cares of that.I wanted to forgive him for forgetting the Wiki,for being stupid.I understand you thought everyone I was rude but English isn't my native language and its hard to me to express myself clearly.Sorry for that.
To be back to the conversation I found both meshes , they are at PeggySims but the alpha edits of them are still hard to find , I guess they are avalible only in Asian sims or the creator never decided to share them with us...Too bad !
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 01:25:52 pm »

Hi LucieSims2.

Your last post there really brought nothing new to the conversation and seems to do nothing but serve to bump your post. Please don't bump your posts. Doing that can get your threads locked. Now, we understand, here, not everyone is going to be fluent in English. That's fine. If you want to be understood, including things like periods at the end your sentences and capital letters where they belong do a lot to help make you understood. We don't expect text book perfect grammar, just an effort OK? It's because there are so many people who don't speak English as their first language that we ask people at least try. OK?

As to alpha edits, it's nice when creators include them, but it really is their choice to include them or not. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 02:01:26 pm »

Well... I don't agree with you.
English isn't my native language either. Most of my English, apart from what I learned at school, is self learned through reading, writing and listening to English, with some help from a dictionary once in a while. Practice makes perfect... or near to, anyway.
I read English more or less fluently, and I don't have any reading difficulties myself (except for reading too fast, sometimes), but even I had troubles reading some of your posts. 
From what I can see, you're far from the worst in grammar here at the site, and it won't take too much effort to make your texts readable. Punctuation isn't there to be an annoyance. Quite the opposite, in fact, since punctuation and grammar are there to make text understandable and easier to read.
"I don't care" isn't really an excuse, you know. When you post on a forum where there are members from all over the world, other people do care.  Undecided

My site:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 02:26:32 pm »

theraven, I really had no idea English wasn't your native language until you just told me right now.

You hit it right on the head, "I don't care" is just another way of saying "I'm too lazy" and we cover that in our site rules. Mistakes happen and sometimes it's just a matter of not understanding or knowing, but if you're too lazy to try, we will call you on it. Being understood is half the secret of getting help on any forum. Most people won't post to ask you what you mean; they'll just simply back out of an illegible request and not look back. I can't count the number of times people have gotten frustrated about not getting answers to their questions because no one could understand what they were looking for. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 02:32:16 pm »

theraven, you've gotten the usage of English down pretty well and I honestly would not have known that it wasn't your native language. Pretty freakin awesome, methinks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: