Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:26:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any known Macarossi garden object conflict?  (Read 1180 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:19:34 pm »

I have downloaded a few houses that have Macarossi's "Garden in October" and "Pond in July" objects, some from here and some from MTS.  I have never been able to get them to show up correctly(I have a few lots that have so many apple sculptures on them it's not funny). I considered that maybe(even though it said it was included) that the mesh was missing, so I went and downloaded the sets directly from Macarossi's page.  Still no joy. 

Here is a picture of the Bluewater lot I downloaded from here.

I was wondering if there were any known objects that conflicted with this.  I saw on the "Pond in July" page that there was initially a problem with a GUID conflict with the Hippo fountain, but that was resolved long before I ever downloaded the set.

It's kind of sad because the sets are beautiful not to mention the houses.

I have all the EPs and SPs. 

Side note:  I also have the same problem with wallpapers not showing up.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:19 pm »

Did you install the objects before the lot? If you didn't, then that might be the problem. Lots don't always pick up custom content installed afterwards.

With the clean installer, Try to first make sure you have all the meshes and objects needed, then you install the CC (uncheck the lot file), and then only install the lot file.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: