Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:05:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Career: Professional Basketball  (Read 18613 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
davidballardjr

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:09 pm »

This is a custom career I put together. It's the Professional Basketball career. I didn't see a basketball themed career so I thought I would put mine up here. It works for all EPs. There is only one chance card at the moment and it's at Level 8. If enough people like it after they download it, I will draw up more chance cards in the future. It doesn't override any of the Maxis careers so you won't lose any of the base game or EP careers. Here's a brief rundown of it:

Career: Professional Basketball
Reward: Obstacle Course
Level 1- Training Camp Invitee; M,W,F; 9am-5pm; $750
Level 2- D-Leaguer; M,W,F; 9am-5pm; $1500
Level 3- Reserve Player; Su, Tu, Th, Sa;  11am-10pm; $2250
Level 4- Starter; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 11am-10pm; $3000
Level 5- All-Star; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 11am-10pm; $3750
Level 6- League MVP; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 11am-10pm; $4500
Level 7- Assistant Coach; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 1pm-10pm; $5250
Level 8- Head Coach; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 1pm-10pm; $6000
Level 9- TV Analyst; Su, Tu, Th, Sa; 12pm-10pm; $6750
Level 10- NBA/WNBA Hall of Famer; Su, Tu, Th; 10am-6pm; $7500

* Professional Basketball.zip (18.03 KB - downloaded 2069 times.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 08:41:00 pm by davidballardjr » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 03:29:46 pm »

Will this career override any of the Maxis career and does it have its own reward or a Maxis reward if any?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 08:38:34 pm »

Will this career override any of the Maxis career and does it have its own reward or a Maxis reward if any?

No, it won't override any maxis careers. The award is the obstacle course because I don't know how to create custom career rewards.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 08:58:02 pm »

Okay, thank you for the feedback. I was making sure that the career isn't overriding a Maxis career. Great job on the career!

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 09:30:31 pm »

Okay, thank you for the feedback. I was making sure that the career isn't overriding a Maxis career. Great job on the career!

Thanks a million. It's my first attempt at making a custom career. I'm currently working on another custom career and once I get the kinks out of it, I'll put it up here.
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 01:17:16 pm »

I requested something like this eight years ago at another site and it never happend so yes I mean H-to-yea- YAY -thankyou so frickin much-I only wish the pay was a little higer because Kobe just got a 3 year ext-for like 90 million that allstar/MVP on your career mod should be at least 10,000-but a begger like me cant be choosey!!!right? Grin Anyway looking forward to the additional chance cards.Gr8 Job
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 07:34:55 pm »

Thank you Jourdain. I was sort of nervous putting this up here. I didn't know if people would like it.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 08:11:51 pm »

I was wondering if anyone has used or is using this career in their game?
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 11:52:08 pm »

A  little hesitant to answer you because of the two year necro , but , ya it works great. Never had a problem , doesn't override anything and it's well written for both genders, as NBA or WNBA.Good luck!
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2012, 05:53:01 am »

Thank you for responding. I downloaded and put it in-game in a sub-folder and I couldn't find it by newspaper, computer nor was listed on Sim Blender Career choices so I thought something was wrong.  I downloaded again and put it directly into my downloads folder and all is well.  Thanks again, I know I took a chance on thread over 2 years old, and I really appreciate you taking the time to answer me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: