Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:26:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: relistic male beanies  (Read 1576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilmissemo

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2010, 03:09:05 pm »

i am looking for realist male beanies if you know were to find some plz share thanks Grin
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 03:22:40 pm »

This black/white version at Raonsims, for instance? There are several recolors of it, elsewhere. Like at Gos or at MTS2.

You also have the yu037 male Newsea hair. My link to the old site is broken, and it's not yet up at T$R. The booty version will probably crash your game (it crashed mine, several times), so I recommend using the non-fixed version from simscave, if you don't want to pay for it.

This from XM might be of interest, too. I know there are several recolors, some at MTS2.

You also have the winterhats by Nouk (strictly not beanies, though - and they look much better as shorter hair recolors).

Don't have a link to the download right now, but this SAU hair could probably also be of interest.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:50:49 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 04:06:05 pm »

Please use a proper posting style, which includes capital letters and complete words, instead of chat/leet speak.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: