Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:47:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a problem  (Read 2685 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ghostie

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2010, 07:20:00 am »

Each time I go from CAS to putting a sim in a home, and I click on start the game starts but then it doesn't enter the home just stays stuck on the hovering over the home. In other words I can't play anyone.
Any ideas ?? angry angry Cry
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 09:38:56 am »

A few things to check on a checklist:

Is your game updated to its current version?

Sometimes glitches are fixed with the patches that were released by EA for Sims 3.

Are the mods updated to the version of your game?

Some mods may not work with the version of your game if they have not been updated.

What is your latest EP installed for Sims 3?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Ghostie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 02:54:02 am »

I have no EPs installed for Sims 3. The game is updated & as I have no EPs installed my mods that I chose are all base game compatible. (I tried to install the World Adventure game but my game will not accept it !)
davidballardjr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 07:42:29 pm »

I don't know why your game wouldn't accept World Adventures. Did you update your game? When I installed WA on my computer, the game said it had to update TS3. It did the same thing when I installed HELS but both of the games work fine. One problem could be your graphics card. What graphics card do you have?
Ghostie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 03:26:09 am »

I have a good graphics card. Wht it said was that the EP was not from the same region, therefore it wouldn't accept it. I had recently bought a different version of Sims 3 (coz the first one I got from Singapore) which came from Europe, and the WA is European, yet it doesn't work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: