Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:39:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EMO/ MESSY/ OR SKATER HAIR for male  (Read 6877 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lostisme

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2010, 02:51:06 pm »

It would be great if someone could convert ones from sims 2. I know modthesims2 has good examples and so does coolsims in their download section
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 02:58:42 pm »

Which hair in particular? Again, you've been asked about giving as much information as you can, because we aren't mind readers. There are a lot of hairs out there that might fit the bill for what you want, but we have no way of knowing since you're pretty much leaving it up to us to pick for you.

You could try looking in  the Sims 3 section of MTS. GoS is a good place to look too.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lostisme

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 05:47:45 pm »

on coolsims I like hair 70 the skater hair (Skater Boy” Hair for Guys by Cool Sims )
The “Emo” Hair for Guys by Cool Sims *found on spring4sims. on mts2
'Jock Boy' Anto 55 Re-Texture + Re-Alpha  

Coolsims55 Retextured and Alpha Edited
andys ofb hair (pixie)

I am looking for male hairs. Sorry for not being specfic
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 05:57:04 pm by lostisme » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »

If you can't be bothered to copy the pictures to your hard drive and upload them to Photobucket or whatever to share here, the least you can do is link to the hair in question so people don't have to go digging for it themselves.

Seriously, this is the last time I am personally going to tell you this; the more work people have to do to find out what you want, the less likely you will get it. If you keep posting requests without details, you'll just find them locked.

Second, did you look in the sims 3 sections of MTS and GoS as I suggested? There are a ton of hairs converted for TS3 already if you just take a moment to look.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: