Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:27:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got a question?  (Read 4554 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mur

"He's Watching You"

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2010, 07:43:41 pm »

I have been trying to add a picture to my profile,but I can't seem to figure it out.Can anyone help me out.

"COMING FROM WHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN,HEADING TO WHERE I'M NEVER GOING"
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 08:06:14 pm »

Do you mean an avatar?

First, click on the "Profile" tab and then, on the left hand side, click on "Forum profile information". You'll have a few different options for avatars. As long as you are not hotlinking to an image on another site (it's in your Photobucket account, for example, or whatever image host you use) and it 100 x 100 or less, you can click "I have my own picture" and provide the url to that picture. Or you can use one on your own hard drive. Click "I will upload my own picture", browse to its location on your computer and upload it. Again, it must be 100 x 100 or less.

Moved to Site Issues.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mur

"He's Watching You"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 09:12:52 pm »

Thank you Caffeinated Joy,as you can see "I finally figured it out".I had to cut my second best friend  into pieces,but i got him to fit.It's ok, he does'nt need ears,because he never listens anyway,and he does'nt need a nose because he eats every thing he sees.Again Thank You very much.

"COMING FROM WHERE I'VE NEVER BEEN,HEADING TO WHERE I'M NEVER GOING"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: