Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:12:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evil Futuristic castle set in volcanic landscape? help!  (Read 3307 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gnbkeller

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:30:24 am »

Hello I really need help on a big futuristic machinma movie I am doing which is loosely based on a novel called Briggen by Ann B. Keller. This project i am doing is thee ultimate birthday present for my mother, the author. She always envisioned the book to be a movie but could never find the money to do so. Well I have found that through machinma and sims you can make alomst anything. This is a big project for there will be creatures from other planets, futuristic castles set in a futurisitc city, people to go with the castles and cities, villains, dragons, a wizard. Whew that's alot to ask for but even if one person does this, and snother that, I think this community can help me realize her vision. This book is in the vein of star wars meets harry potter, or lord of the rings, but, on an even greater scale than those. The link to the book is here.
http://www.amazon.com/BRIGGEN-Ann-B-Keller/dp/0557047579/ref=tag_dpp_lp_edpp_img_ex

Here are some conceptual drawings and pictures of what I am looking for.

I would like that castle but in a volanic environment similar to mount doom in Lord of the Rings.

If you think you or anyone else can help with this project please reply. I know this maybe a bit too much to ask, but, what the heck I think this talented group of modders can do anything they set their minds to.

Thanks again.

*Admin note: hotlinks removed*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:32:13 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:34:22 am »

Please do not hotlink to images on other sites. Upload them to your own third party image host (photobucket, etc) to share them, please.

More about hotlinking. Please read. Also, is this request for Sims 2 or Sims 3?

Edit: Topic moved
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 12:52:44 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 10:30:32 pm »

You'll probably have MUCH more luck trying with Sims 2 since there are so many different mods and everything and the game isn't as hard-coded as Sims 3. Do you have Sims 2? PM me or put this up in the Sims 2 requests if you do and I'll help you find everything you need for your project =)

(Mods: Sorry if I'm only allowed to post with help to this question  Embarrassed I've been here a while, but I'm ALWAYS weary about rules with everything XD )

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: