Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:23:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Shucks Howdy From Happy!  (Read 1989 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2010, 09:26:11 pm »

Ok here goes, Hi to all members, admins, and artists.  I've been a proud simmer (2only) since it's release.  I've never had the priviledge of playing the game online but I've never grown tired of playing with myself...Anyways, I recently got my hands on ALL of the EP's and stuff packs and am so busy re-downloading compatible mods and custom content I haven't even seen how the new behav/env/and fun there is to be enjoyed yet.  In a nutshell I dumped all my old cc (3gigs) small fries for some of you I know.  I've been out of the cc communities for so long I'm buried in every forum at everysite for hours at end looking for that perfect item.  Also I am a stay at home mother/wife, mostly by choice, and my only child has reached the teen years JOY!  Meaning my ability to learn and create and waste time is finally upon me.  I mean to self educate myself with tutorials and walkthru's BUT anyone who would like to pass on one on one knowledge to me is free to find me thru my profile.  I've taken so much from these websites I think I owe it to them to start giving back, and yes as soon as i figure out how to I wouldn't mind throwin a few bucks in to keep one of my favorite games free sites thriving.  The more everyone give either in donation or custom creations can only make a site like this and others of its kind running.  MUCH RESPECT TO ALL Coffee2

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 05:16:45 am »

Hi, welcome to InSim. Sorry I took so long, been spending time with friends in Louisville, KY and Nashville, TN. The ones in Nashville took some losses, one lost everything she had but escaped with her life, her two neighbors weren't that fortunate. Floods are grim things to deal with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: