Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:32:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF a place lots anywhere hack?  (Read 13034 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miserydoll

I have a PhD in Horribleness!

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:00:10 pm »

I followed a link to MTS2 from WCIF sims and... SUPRISE! No mod. I also searched MTs2 by the creators name and the hack name, and no luck. Anyone have any ideas where I can get it? It will be very useful for me!

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Here is the dead link: http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=227576
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:37:13 pm by miserydoll » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:26 pm »

Pointing us to the dead link really doesn't help much. That aside, all I did was was Google "sims 2+lot placement hack" and it led me to here, which led me to here.

(This post was sponsored by the Google is Your Friend Committee) Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:16:47 pm »

For future reference, the first part of an MTS link is to a server name, not a creator.  So linna is the server name.
miserydoll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 10:24:10 pm »

thank you both kindly :-)

EDIT: Upon viewing the MTS2 link, I have discovered it is not what I wanted. Is there a hack out there that lets you place lots anywhere? I am interested in this because I would like to make a lot "on the water" but I don't have BV so a beach lot isn't an option. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:31:58 pm by miserydoll » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 08:51:41 am »

Do you have Seasons installed? There are a couple of ideas in mind for creating a "beach" lot using the water tool and a terrain paint to make the lot look like a beach. You can place these kind of lots anywhere without having Bon Voyage installed.

There is a tutorial or two that I recalled reading in the past about making "beach" lots without Bon Voyage, but I have to find them first before I can post the links. They may have been at a Sims 2 site that closed. So I can't promise anything if I can't find it, but it is easy to make a "beach" lot with just Seasons to use the water tool. You can also make "swimmable" lakes with the sand terrain paint too.

Let us know what EPs you have installed so we can have good ideas where to direct you to find something about building "beach" lots.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 08:58:05 am »

This ocean object, maybe?
Lets you make a lot seemingly surrounded by water, like an island.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
miserydoll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 11:22:38 am »

I have every EP except Freetime and BV, and as far as stuff packs I have FFS, M&G, H&M, K&B, and Celebrations. Hope that helps!

@Raven, I am going to look at that link. Thanks!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 10:52:45 am »

Ah you do have M&G as your latest stuff pack installed. Keep in mind that M&G is based off the Apartment Life game code. When you look for mods, make sure they are compatible with M&G (basically Apartment Life if you will). Figures you might want to be aware of that in case.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: