Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:51:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Food & Espresso stand,s restaurant stove and podium unlocked for residential  (Read 3057 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Gastalt

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:47:12 pm »

Not to long ago I accently deleted all my Zip and Sims2package files while I was cleaning my external harddrive.  Among those files lost was the University Espresso stand, And nightlife Stove and podium that was unlocked and converted for residential use as well a few others like the Bon voyage Food stands.  If anyone know where I can find those those agian?  I'm was also missing a lot of wintermutani1 old MTS CC before he deleted all of them, is any know of a site that may still have them since the Sims2Graveyard is down, my searchs of discontinued files not been very sucessful.  Cry
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:10:44 pm by Gastalt » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:58:22 pm »

The graveyard is not down.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:01:50 pm »

Thanks, My mistake, AOL/Microsoft Internet Explorer just kept showing me  blank page so thought it was down till I opened thru firefox.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:18:01 pm »

Ah, so that's the issue. I've used Firefox for a few years now and haven't touched IE. I was wondering why I kept seeing a plethora of posts claiming the graveyard was down when I could see very clearly it was not. LOL.

In the meantime, I've tried poking around for the University/Nightlife objects you were looking for. If I see them I'll post (unless someone else beats me to it, which would not surprise me). Wink

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 08:38:18 pm »

Winter has some of his stuff at Simslice. Not sure if the things you're looking for are there, though. And it's a paysite, so here's the booty link.

MTS also has a lot of unlocked stuff, so you could have some luck there.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 08:50:22 pm »

Thanks Tharaven, sadly only 2 item from the winter's MTS was moved to Simslice was this olds servo energy drink, under a new package for simslice same as his old sickness guns. The one's I'm missing from what i remember sofar of hand is his neconomicon, tesla coil, growable cowplant as well his sickness guns.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »

I know the growable cowplant is up on Simscave (free registration required). As for the others, I'm not sure.

Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 10:05:34 pm »

Sadly, I tried the link there and it a dead file, like it not but download enough so mediafire purged it.  Sad
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 10:17:48 pm »

Did you try sending the OP a PM, as it suggests in this thread? She's probably unaware the file's been purged.

Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 10:25:04 pm »

Recently, All I can do is wait for now and see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: