Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:30:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for more!!  (Read 2661 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

Fear me I'm 5'3" ooga booga booga

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2010, 05:43:38 pm »

ok I've searched the forums, and came across an ancient thread talking about increasing lot sizes, this is something me and my husband were looking for now the past couple monthes.  Not because we have a household of 4 dozen mind you, both of us have a preference of living on a large acred if not square miled estate consisting of mostly woodland,ponds and streams.  Now I have all ep's and sp's, so obviously the unreliable mod they have at MTS2 isn't for me.  But if anyone knows of a way please let us know.  I have a new pc on the way that won't hesitate to run sims2 10x's over (bragging!) so if system requirements make increasing lots so 'iffy', we've got that covered.  Any feedback or help on how to make this a reality in any way would be supremely appreciated!

Cheers  Coffee2

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 05:52:47 pm »

More of a WCIF type questions, so I'm moving this there. Wink

Now, could it be the Lot Adjuster you're looking for?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 06:04:44 pm »

hooo that might work thanks again Caffeinated.Joy, I wonder if anyone can upload a lot with the 'pre-enlarged' edit and have the game recognize it without having the program.  I've got some researching to do yet again.  Btw Caffeinated.Joy, my quitting coffee lasted a whole 2 days, I buy the 1/2 caffeine kind now.  So now I'm only 1/2 as smart as I think I am.

Cheers Coffee2

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 06:15:39 pm »

You can pry my coffee out of my cold, dead hands. LOL. An uncaffeinated Joy is not a happy thing.

You're welcome HappyThoughts. I'm not sure what happens when you package the lot (since I don't use the lot adjuster myself), but I'm sure someone else here will know.

BTW, your signature image can't be wider than 250 pixels or higher than 50 pixels, which makes yours too tall. Can you please amend that? Thanks!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 06:20:00 pm »

Consider it done Decaff...I mean Caffeinated.Joy, the 2nd day without coffee I had to put sheets over the curtains and hide under my blankets with a coma/migraine state.  Good times.  Now I'm just bumping into things and saying, ooooh yea alot.

Cheers again got another pot brewing   Coffee2

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 07:13:46 pm »

The lot adjuster won't allow lot sizes larger than 6x5, which you should already have in your game.  Until someone figures out how to crack the 6x5 limitation in the game, that's as large as you can get.
HappyThoughts
Lump of Clay

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 07:40:31 pm »

thats what I thought after reading 13 pages of the lotexpander and googling it this last week.  what a dream killer for me, can't you just imagine the joy of something say 12x8.  BUT if there ever comes a day that EA or some random mad programmer figures it out, don't leave me out of the loop!  Much respect and gratitude.

cheers   Coffee2

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: