Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:48:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make all sims have special outfit option  (Read 2360 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tiz-me-tilli

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2010, 04:18:12 am »

In the Uni EP mascots who are marride to my regular sims have this (special) option on every dresser and they can change into there mascot outfit when you click this special option. I don't have HolidaySP or CelebrationSP so don't know if fancy dress is an option found in them, im sure someone'll tell me if it is, but that is what I want to use it for, reason to use the maxi's costumes.

I dont know if ive posted in the right area or if this already exist...Please have patience with the newbie.

I have all the EPs and SPs except teenstyle and two mentioned above.

Already grateful for any help!

Sorry for not reading rules first long lists of do nots make my head hurt. rolleyes
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:01:44 am by tiz-me-tilli » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:20:40 am »

First things first:  Welcome to Insimenator.org.  Smiley

Secondly:  Please be sure to use capital letters at the beginning of your sentences.  It helps to make your post a lot more legible for those of us with poor eyesight.  Also, next time, try not to type your thread subjects in all caps, as that is considered yelling.

A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Thirdly:  I believe what you are looking for can be found here.  Look for the one that says "clothingtool.zip".  It will allow you to access every available outfit in the game, if I remember correctly.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: