Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:09:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *NEW Sims 2 Series!  (Read 5305 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
courtneyyy

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 02:43:10 pm »

hey! first off thanks for reading this! this is a new series me and my friend have made! its called "Now Or Never". hope ya like it! PLEASE WATCH! i also have some (sims 2 and 3) music videos so if you can, check them out too!!!!

FIRST EPISODE (Pilot):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5vl2iZT9EI&feature=player_embedded

MY CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sims34life

THANKS! <3  Wink
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:17:01 am by courtneyyy » Logged
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 03:52:32 pm »

Telling somebody to calm down seems a like a bit of an extreme reason for divorce  tongue but hey, it's your story

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
courtneyyy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 07:45:20 am »

they didnt get a divorve because she was told to "calm down". they decided that the way the look at things are completly different (considering the mom is a like, a total spaz Tongue) and yes i realize that some parts were not really thought out and don't make sense, so bear with me. Smiley plus, i didn't even write the whole script, my friend did, we both wrote it, but she wrote that part.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:17:45 am by courtneyyy » Logged
Sugarpie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 07:35:12 pm »

You post a video calling it "My new series" and now you are saying that someone else wrote it?  Maybe you should look up the word ETHICS?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 07:49:54 pm »

First, thread necromancy is not appreciated around these parts,unless you have something of value to input. Zombies tend to stink up the place, and just make it ugly. Best take a wander over to our Site Rules and give them a look-over to help save yourself from any additional feux-pas.

Second, granted it would have been best if the OP had given credit to the script writer in the first post, but you really don't know the situation here, do you? For all any of us know, Courtneyyy had permission from the person who wrote the script to film it via a sims 2 movie. It wouldn't be the first time such a collaboration took place. In the future, ask before throwing accusations and starting potential flaming, something else we don't want here.

I'm locking this to prevent further debate. Courtneyyy, if you do have your friend's permission to use her story and intend to post more, please PM me so I can re-open it. After I do, amend your first post, please, to give proper credit and whatnot.

Edit: Thread is now unlocked. Remember, keep it civil in here, please.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 08:56:17 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: