Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:50:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for a male Sim  (Read 4604 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 08:16:54 pm »

His name is Lee Minho  and he's a Korean actor.  The most famous drama of his is "Boys Before Flowers" which is a hit drama and has been made in Japan and Taiwan as well.  I just so adore him and would love to have him as a Sim for my girls and even the gay guys haha.

Here are some pictures-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/_leeminho_kimsangbum/3667840110/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ehmjeyz/3663549775/

My pictures aren't showing up?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:48:11 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 08:23:33 pm »

Are you sure you posted them right?

Find me on moonlight <3
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 08:24:18 pm »

Yeah.  One showed up and then it didn't?  Two of them were from flicker, so maybe that's why?
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:25:44 pm »

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 08:28:01 pm »

That picture didn't really fully load for me, and it's not a front face shot either... try linking to where you had the pictures?

Find me on moonlight <3
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 08:36:08 pm »

Here's a try with a face shot. On edit I found a closer one.

*Admin note: oversized images removed*

I'll try the side shot now.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 08:46:03 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 08:45:13 pm »

First: our site rules clearly state your images may not be larger than 600 x 600, so they have been removed. Please resize them.

Second, do not reply to yourself; use the modify button. Your posts have been merged. Even better, modify the first post of the thread with the images so the pictures will show up there without people having to scroll down to look for them, please.

Edit: I removed the img codes from your first post so people can just click the link to view them.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 10:23:58 pm »

First: our site rules clearly state your images may not be larger than 600 x 600, so they have been removed. Please resize them.

Second, do not reply to yourself; use the modify button. Your posts have been merged. Even better, modify the first post of the thread with the images so the pictures will show up there without people having to scroll down to look for them, please.

Edit: I removed the img codes from your first post so people can just click the link to view them.

I wasn't sure how long the modify lasted.  And now that I know I can direct link to a picture that works out. Smiley I don't have to keep retrying. I dunno why but the Flickr pictures just won't show up. Undecided
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 10:46:21 pm »

Flickr seems to have that issue a lot, which is why I never use it. LOL. 

The modify button will always be in your post to use, no matter how much time has passed. Wink As a rule of thumb, if it's been less than 24 hours and your post is still the last one in a thread, then use the modify button. If more than 24 hours has passed, then it's OK to hit reply.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 11:04:44 pm »

Flickr seems to have that issue a lot, which is why I never use it. LOL. 

The modify button will always be in your post to use, no matter how much time has passed. Wink As a rule of thumb, if it's been less than 24 hours and your post is still the last one in a thread, then use the modify button. If more than 24 hours has passed, then it's OK to hit reply.

After about three or four tries I figured that out lol.  It was hard to find pics not from Flickr but a message board helped me some.  Do I have all the required pics? If not I can get them.  So now I know how long the modify lasts. Cheesy
SouthernBelle82

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 12:55:55 pm »

I just realized I forgot to mention I'd like the sim for Sims 2.  I have all but the Open for Business installed.  I do have it, but don't play it. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: