Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:27:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with pets  (Read 1486 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:10 pm »

I'm not sure if anybody else is getting this issue, but I'm having trouble with my pets (dogs) going to work.

The carpool shows up and the pets next action is to go to work, but they don't move. I've even used the cheat code to control pets and clicked the carpool telling them to go to work, and they still don't.

I have all my expansions patched and I checked other forums. Nobody seems to bring this issue up, so it might just be me. If anybody else knows of anything I could do, I'd appreciate it if you would educate me to fix this annoyance. Thanks in advance.
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 01:43:37 am »

Well, first thing is to check is if the problem persists when you remove your Downloads folder from the game. If everything then works ok and the pet goes to work as it should, it's obviously something in that folder causing the problem. Figuring out what the problem file is...that's the fun part.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 01:45:47 am »

Usually, the first place I suggest people start is with their mods/hacks. Most of the time game problems like yours is because of a conflict.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: