Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:27:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Mod Problem. Please Help  (Read 1627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
edinfresno

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2010, 09:01:27 pm »

Hi everyone. First I'd like to say thanks for having an absolutely AWESOME site! You have some truly great stuff and thanks for being here, I surely appreciate it.

First,  I have all the Sims 2 EPs up to Apartment Life and the Mansions And Gardens Stuff pack.

Now, here's my problem: I recently downloaded and installed the Girls-Only Gnome, The Controller Bouquet, Strap-On Fun and a couple of the Strap On Recolors (From another site, of course. I posted this same basic message there as well.)

I'm using Amour Queen as my AF Default mesh and Classic Princess as my default Teen mesh. I also have Booty Girl installed.

Things work fine when it's two women having, well.. You know, but, if two are having 69 and a third "Joins In" then the skin for the third "Joiner" turns into the default Snow Bunny outfit instead of a nude skin with a strap-on.

This problem doesn't affect male Sims at all.

I attempted to solve the problem by removing all custom content and then slowly putting back and testing each one to try to find out which one is faulty and that's how I came to discover it was the Strap-On Fun in combination with the Girls-Only Gnome that was part of the problem but, certainly, not all of it.

Since it's a Snow Bunny Suite showing up instead of a nude wearing a Strap On I know the necessary meshes are there but a vital texture is obviously missing. The problem is I simply can't figure out for the life of me which texture it is.

Oh, and, yes! I did download and install the necessary Warlokk Heels Sets as was called for  and all necessary items are in place save for the one I can't figure out is missing.

Also, I did a "Testingcheatsenabled True" force-error test and got a log file while the "Join In" process was going on. The log file is attached.

Any help I could get in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated and I'd be most thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Ed In Fresno

P.S.: This is my first time posting here.

* ObjectError_F001_t46039.txt (247.2 KB - downloaded 93 times.)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 09:26:12 pm »

This is a problem you're having with adult stuff, so I'm going to suggest you wait for help from the 'other' site, since we're pg-13. Wink

Gotta lock the thread now.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: