Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:35:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's sometimes corrupting my saved movies?  (Read 1111 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melscape

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2010, 12:41:33 pm »

I like to make Sims music videos. However, I have this issue lately where I'll film a bunch of things. Then when I go into the saved movies and look at them, a small number of the videos will have weird lines/corruption spots on them that blink on and off during the video. So then what I've filmed is unusable. I have no idea what's causing this considering it only happens "some of the time". Has anyone ever had this issue? They're like little colored squares that appear every 2-3 seconds in some of my movies. Very small but so many of them they are distracting.

I was going to post an example but when I tried to upload one of the "corrupted" videos to photobucket, the weird lines and spot don't appear at all?!  huh So I have no idea what that means. Whether it has something to do with a quality degradation upon uploading or what makes it so you can't see them then? Is it really a playback issue rather than a filming one? They appear for me both in realplayer and windows media player.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Mel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: