Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:16:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you prefer Mew or Miewtu?  (Voting closed: June 02, 2006, 05:00:37 pm)
Mew - 83 (75.5%)
Miewtu - 27 (24.5%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mew and Miewtu  (Read 40670 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2007, 04:43:00 pm »

I actually grabbed these back in April when I was still new (and apparently not very good about posting and thanking creators!). These are by far my favorite Sims that I have ever downloaded. The competition (at least those I have DLed) is not even close. I love both of them, and have even used skins and genetics from you, Louis, Beos, Marvine and a couple of others to create more brothers for Mew and Miewtu! They are having a blast, let me tell you (umm, I foolishly bought Hunter240's "toys" for them and things got waaaay out of control - they are maniacs!).

I wish I could remember off the top of my head, but my only complaint about their outfits (which you made available separately) was that they weren't available in every clothing category, so I couldn't keep them in their sexy outfits all the time. Still, I'm just having a blast with these guys and am very grateful to you for having shared them and your other amazing creations with us. You are the Mistress of Sexy!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
illas_salli

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 01:24:54 pm »

I love them so much!!!!
Very nice job, thanx for sharing <3 Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: