Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:19:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WICF the shower proof skin for this sims (find)  (Read 4074 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
loryah

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2010, 01:23:39 pm »

hello !
I have downloaded a sims on the sims exchange but the body don't appear when she take a bath or a shower. Someone can tell to me where I can find the skin for her please ?

this is the for this sims :

thank you !
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 01:05:27 pm by loryah » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 01:51:03 pm »

Well, I can't come up with much unless I have the name of who made the skin or the name of the skin itself. There have been so many skin tones made that without knowing something about the author, it could be almost impossible to track. If you opened the sim with Clean Installer, would it show the name of the author?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 02:01:20 pm »

hello
the author are TxPrincessShan. She have a blog and I tryed to send her a message but I don't have the good profile.

this is the link in sims exchange :

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_detail.php?asset_id=1612597&asset_type=sim&user_id=2647299

and for her blog :

http://txprincessshansims.blogspot.com/

thanks.
Loryah
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 02:14:59 pm »

You're not missing the skintone, but the showerproof meshes belonging to it. Does the skintone say anything about this?
If you open the sim in Clean installer, like Paden said, you'll probably see more info about it.

EDIT: I hate when creators don't bother to name their stuff... But you're still missing the meshes, whichever they are... Not sure if it's possible to figure out with SimPE, but I don't think so, unless you want to compare skintones and meshes forever...

One solution is to clone the skin in bodyshop. Make new project, choose this skin. When project is made, just click ok, and you've got this skin as a new custom one, which shouldn't be linked to any meshes. You'll have to make a new sim in CAS, though.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:34:56 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 02:37:03 pm »

I've already tryed. But the only thing that it says are the address of her blog.  Embarrassed
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 04:04:18 pm »

One solution is to clone the skin in bodyshop. Make new project, choose this skin. When project is made, just click ok, and you've got this skin as a new custom one, which shouldn't be linked to any meshes. You'll have to make a new sim in CAS, though.

The cloned skin will still be linked to the custom meshes. Wink
You need to clone the default maxis skintone and overwrite the textures with the ones from the custom skintone.
Then load it into the skintonechanger(christianlov_SkintoneSelector) and give the sim ingame the new skintone

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »

Never done it myself, so wasn't sure about it. But that works Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 04:24:23 pm »

ok, thank you !
I'll try. If that's work, I tell to you !

Loryah
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 01:04:29 pm »

YAY

Eureka ! I find the body shape ! I have used the solution given by theraven. I put the file in a new folder and I seen that it gave a new name. With google I find the link for the bodyshape :

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=205018

Thank you at all !

Loryah

P.S : Please, forgive me for my bad english, I'm french....  Wink
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 02:03:22 pm »

Not to worry, you're understandable enough. Cheesy (And English is NOT an easy language to learn, even for those of us that live here and were raised to speak it!!)

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
loryah

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 07:19:45 am »

That's the same thing for the french language ! lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: