Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:34:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freakishly Tall Sims Default Height  (Read 1657 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2010, 03:27:05 am »

Does anybody have any idea why my default sims height is extremely tall? I know all about the stretchskeleton cheat and that 1.0 is normal. My problem is with the sim having or appearing to have a 2.0 default height. This makes their head, arms, forehead, legs, everything extremely long and lanky. I don't mind it so much with male sims, but the females look ridiculous. I'm not sure what to do. I've searched all over and all I can come up with is the stretchskeleton cheat. This is how my sims are without any cheats. If anybody knows what I'm talking about or experienced the same problem, please feel free to post and let me know what I can do to solve it. Thanks in advance.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:18:57 am »

How long has this been happening for you?  If it happened recently, did you install any mods in your game before this started happening? 

Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 04:47:45 pm »

I just recently (yesterday) installed the base game with all EP's and SP's. I had no downloads in my folder. In fact, I didn't even have a downloads folder when this started happening. I went into CAS and seen my sims extremely tall as the default height.  huh
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 05:25:50 pm »

It's a long shot and due to recent instances I stopped suggesting it sometime after BV came out but... did you patch your game?  I'm not sure if this was a problem in the latest EPs/SPs or not, but it definitely unnatural.  

In any case, if you don't want the patch first, I'd suggest trying to copy over any/all files from your game disks to their designated folder in the Program Files' "EA Games" folder, especially your objects.package files beforehand.  There's info on what to do in this link.  If that doesn't work, then try grabbing the latest patch from the Sims 2 site and seeing if that works.

Hope it helps you.  Smiley  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: