Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:04:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A hack/way to randomize what sims want to turn into! eg plantsim/zombie?  (Read 1967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
killacammy

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2010, 08:07:19 am »

I have pets, nightlife and seasons.
Being as pets is the latest expansion pack, all my sims always want to be warewolves. They never want to be abducted or be vampires or plantsims!

And being as there are many hacks about, i was wondering if there was such thing as a hack that randomizes it at all (though i doubt it but thought i would ask anyway) or just anything that i can do to make a sim want something? I don't want a Sim City full of just warewolves! Undecided

?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 09:20:12 am »

Actually Seasons is your latest EP.  Many of the wants and fears dealing with the supernaturals remain hidden until someone known becomes one or they become friends with one.  Knowledge sims are more likely to have the wants to become one themselves.  Have a knowledge sim get to know the Grand Vampires.  Put up those orchard trees and spray them for bugs.  Get the expensive telescope and stargaze.
killacammy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 04:40:15 pm »

Ohhhh, okay. I shall try that, thank you very much  Grin
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 04:51:10 pm »

Or to cheat through it, parsimonious has bottles that you place, then the sims drinks (or at least I think that's what they do?) , and viola! Instant plantsim/werewolf/etc...

http://www.parsimonious.org/furniture2/modded/k8-Panacea.shtml

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: