Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:38:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye Insim  (Read 4471 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2010, 01:19:20 pm »

Well everybody, I'm leaving my boyfriend and moving to Texas from California. I have family over there that is going help me through this. We have been together for 5 years and are hardly apart, so this is breaking my heart, but it's for the best.

Today is my last day I'll have internet. I leave out tomorrow morning. I will be getting internet connection eventually, most likely after I get over this. I'm not sure when that will be. I just wanted to let everyone here at Insim know that I'll miss you all and really have enjoyed being part of this community.

Everybody here is so kind and courteous. Also, please don't delete my profile because I will be back someday and would love to be connected to you guys again. Well I guess that's it then. You all be safe and have a lovely summer and happy simming. Smiley
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 01:26:00 pm »

We'll keep your account and wait on you to get back. Please don't forget to bring coffee for Joy, though, you know how she gets when the blood level in her caffeine stream gets too high... Seriously, take care and we look forward to having you back when you're ready to come back! *hugs*

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 01:30:21 pm »

Ditto what Paden said, especially about the coffee. Wink

Take care yourself first. We'll still be here, spinning around on our chairs and getting dizzy, chasing after stray spam escapees and sweeping little dust bunnies under the carpet. I hope everything goes well. Good luck, hon.  Hugs

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:36:14 pm »

Thank you Paden and Joy. And of course I'll bring the coffee. ::rushes off to Starbucks drive-thru:: oh wait, does Texas even have a Starbucks?! LoL
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 01:37:36 pm »

Aww..Best of luck Cindra in everything you do. I have really enjoyed talking with you and exchanging WCIFs. Cheesy I hope all goes well with you and sorry to hear that you and your boyfriend are calling it quits. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 yrs, so I know how it feels to be in a long relationship. I don't think we will ever break up though, were just apart of each other. I look forward to talking to you again when you get your internet back up and running.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 01:48:35 pm »

Thank you SimGirl. And, yes it is hard. This guy I'm breaking up with was actually the one there for me after my divorce from my high-school sweetheart. He was my shoulder to cry on and eventually I got over it and feel head over heels for him. And now I know there is no future for us as a couple and I have to move on.

I will miss the WCIF section and the help section since I'm so illiterate when it comes to computer stuff haha. I'm picking up on most things though. Compliments of my soon-to-be ex. He is an I.T. tech and has taught me a lot.

Best of luck to you and your guy as well SimGirl. I don't wish a broken heart upon anybody. 
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 01:51:44 pm »

Aw, Cindra, best of luck. Thank you for being such a nice person.

Good luck,
 Hug2
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:38:49 pm by Bleubarry » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 01:57:54 am »

Thanks Hammie. With what I'm going through I'm going to need it. But life goes on. I'll miss you all Sad
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 07:21:05 am »

Good luck to you, Cindra.  We'll miss having you around while you're gone, so take care of yourself and have a safe trip there.  Hope to see you back around once you get settled in!      Hug4

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: