Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:49:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question re: new ep and current mods  (Read 1698 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
michaelfarmer

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:01:32 pm »

I am planning to get Ambitions when it is released. I am just wondering how a new ep affects cc?  I am new to sims 3 and am used to sims 2 which I had nearly all of the eps and played for almost a year before ever using cc so I never had a lot of problems with outdated cc.   I have quite a few mods although not nearly like I did for sims 2.  I have clothing, hair and some mods.  I planned on removing all of my cc and then installing the new ep.   I am mostly concerned about my hair.  I have had the most trouble with hair (especially peggy hair).  I had found a post saying that I needed to use a tool to make my hairs ep ready.  I did that for the problems I was having since I have Hel and WA and now I have a bunch of hairs that I can't get out of my cc that are either bald or look like black burnt scalps. I just don't want to do that again with the new ep.

I am also kind of confused as to how cc works.  I know how and where to install it depending on what kind it is.  I just don't understand what the difference between the package files and sims3pack are.  Why are some things I download package files and others are sims3packs?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:44:29 pm »

Just like with Sims 2, when a new EP comes out you have to wait for the mods to be updated to work with the new EP before using it in your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: