Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 04:30:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request:offender apologizes/relationship only drops 4 offended/romantic more fun  (Read 1563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
michaelfarmer

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:01:24 am »

I have WA and HEL and I have the very latest patch.  I have looked for a month and have found nothing regarding this but maybe I missed something.  I would like an apology mod that will force a sim who flirts or cheats to apologize to the one wronged.  Example maybe when you seen the little icon showing Upset the offender would apologize.  I hate having to force them to do it

I also would like to have a mod that only drops the relationship for the one that is cheated on.  In sims 2 unless the cheater was slapped or insulted their relationship with the one they offended would remain high.  If there was a high enough attraction between the two then the offender would autonomously work to repair the relationship.  It just annoys me that the person doing the cheating has no business being mad. I also hate that both sides of the relationship drops which to me is stupid.

Make Romantic socials like kisses and ones that typically are only applicable to those in committed relationships more fun so they will do those actions more often instead of running off to play the computer or watch tv or interact with anyone but God forbid their spouse or partner.  I have had to remove every single item including pictures from the lot just so my sims will interact romantically or otherwise.  I just don't get that at all.  My spouse and i talk and interact all the time.  We don't go days on end without so much as a kiss my arst like my idiot sims would do.  

Thanks to anyone who can help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: