Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:03:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Vampires don't die in the sun (But all other things apply) ( Found! )  (Read 3005 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2010, 02:12:08 am »

I want a mod where vampires don't die in the sunlight.. but they still hiss and try to move away from it. Not sure if this his been made yet...
Maybe makes their fun and comfort go down, but not the rest.
I want them to still smoke and hiss...
I have the perfume one.. BUT I don't like the flower animation that happens at the same time.
Maybe there's a hack that gets rid of the flowers around the sim when they have perfume on and does something else less conspicuous when the perfume is in effect?

Thanks!

Well I did find something that works; Go to the Sims Wiki content list, Look under Supernatural Creatures/Vampires.
You should find the hack listed there :3
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:31:39 pm by TheAbhorsen » Logged
sunni9676

We're all out of cake...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 10:13:54 am »

Hmmn, have you tried turning 'motivedecay off'...won't that prevent them from dying but still complaining and smoking from the sun?

Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations.
Artha

If in doubt, poke it. *poke*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:09:13 am »

Hmmn, have you tried turning 'motivedecay off'...won't that prevent them from dying but still complaining and smoking from the sun?

I actually found something on the sims's wiki content list; they don't smoke, but they still complain and flee from the sun and all; It just doesn't kill em.
stryeyeddrmr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 04:30:22 pm »

What was the mod or w/e you found on sims content list called?

Sims 2 expansions: $20 New ram for cc: $ 60 Escaping to another reality to the point of addiction: Priceless
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 06:51:17 pm »

When you find a solution to your own tech/wcif/whatever question, can you please edit your first post so others who might be looking for the same thing or having the same problem might know where to look or what to do?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: