Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:00:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: request: Smallville Neighborhood w/pic  (Read 5943 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2010, 03:56:12 am »

Hello, I hardly ever come on here, due to my slow internet from living in the middle of nowhere. Well, I wouldn't have come on here if it wasn't an "emergency", this is the only place I like to get my Sims 2 stuff from because... well, it's a great place. Lol.

Anyway, Since the television show "Smallville" is now on summer hiatus, I decided to try out and a Sims 2 project with a neighborhood of Smallville characters, homes, communities, and etc. I looked up how to make a customized terrain/neighborhood, which I needed Sim City 4 to do. So, I borrowed my friends game and installed it on my computer... and the thing doesn't work. -_- I don't know what I did wrong, or if I did anything wrong, because I'm not new to installing games on my computer. blah blah blah blah... I hope you get my reasonings for making this request on here and not pulling my hair out trying to get Sim City 4 to work on my computer.

I even searched for what seemed like hours to find a decent map of what Smallville would look like and was successful. So I hope this helps if someone decides to make this for me... and anyone else who loves the show "Smallville.

LINK TO PHOTO: http://i49.tinypic.com/242vgo4.jpg

I would imagine this request wouldn't be too hard to make, Smallville doesn't have a lot of mountain or hill ranges, there's a forge and a dam... but that's about it. There are 4 bodies of water; a lake, 2 ponds, and a river leading into another lake. I never got chance to see how streets/roads are placed in Sim City 4, but I hope it won't be too much of a hassle.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:39:45 am by gypsyeyeshc » Logged

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 04:51:04 am »

To get you started........There's already a few building's made over at MTS

Hope that helps

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 05:06:35 am »

To get you started........There's already a few building's made over at MTS

Hope that helps
Thank you, EKozski!!! ^.^ I especially love The Talon there. I'm definitely going to use that in my neighborhood if this request is filled.

P.S. I love your signature. I tried out Sims 3 when my friend let me borrow his, and I gave it back to him the next week. lol.

samantha_sue

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 12:27:13 am »

Ah, I hope someone does this! I started missing Smallville about partway through season 7 when I started college. I got all the dvd sets up to seven though and I'm in the middle of a summer marathon trying to get caught up. Hopefully I can get 1-9 done before season 10 starts up.

I was looking for some smallville places and characters, but an entire neighborhood would be fantastic.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 05:26:32 pm »

Ah, I hope someone does this! I started missing Smallville about partway through season 7 when I started college. I got all the dvd sets up to seven though and I'm in the middle of a summer marathon trying to get caught up. Hopefully I can get 1-9 done before season 10 starts up.

I was looking for some smallville places and characters, but an entire neighborhood would be fantastic.
Well, if someone took on this request (which now saddens me, because I don't think anyone will), it would only be the terrain. None of the Smallville houses, stores, or characters would come with it. That's an entirely different request than this one is. Forgive me if I misunderstood you in any way.

Like you, I really do wish someone would take this request. The layout of the terrain is fairly simple. I tried reinstalling Sim City 4 with no luck once again. I'm beginning to think that my computer isn't compatible with the game now.

Good news for you and anyone else who reads this post, I found an old disc with The Kent Farm and Luthor Mansion I found years ago. Unfortunately, I can not find where I downloaded them from. Though, I believe they were from Mod the Sims and simply not there anymore (due to their maintenance a year or more ago). If you wish to get them from me, please mail me. The Kent Farm house is the closest looking Sims2 house you will find... with all due respect to anyone else who has re-created the farm.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: