Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:32:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Postmodern Set Swivel Chair  (Read 1697 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
malthaussen

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 12:44:48 pm »

I'm embarassed to admit that I just stumbled across BeosBoxBoy's "Postmodern" office set, and I love it.  But he left out one very important object:  the swivel chair!  That seems strange, since if the one used in the "lie detector" aspiration object was extracted, it would be a perfect match.  Unfortunately, I can't do 3D stuff myself, so would someone consider doing this chair?

Another idea would be to re-texture some of these objects to look like old wooden institutional furniture.  The problem would again lie in getting a desk chair to match.  The wooden swivel chair that came with FT would work, except it would need to have arms added to the mesh.  Would this be difficult?  A matching armchair would have to be done from scratch, though.

Third thing:  I've looked around a bit, and I've never found a version of the plain old standard metal folding chair.  The one Maxis made is slatted, not solid, but I imagine it would make an okay starting point to make a folding chair to match the Postmodern colors.

-- Mal
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:40:26 am by malthaussen » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: