Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:39:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Villas and Victorians  (Read 2619 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Illyaria

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2010, 08:07:10 pm »

Hello!

I'm look for residential villas and victorians that are furnished with 4 bedrooms that are spacey and not too small. An idea of spacey would be double bed fits in them with room for a desk and dresser/built in closet without making things too crowded. The 4th would be a master bedroom so that one has to be spacious. Thanks in advance! ^_^ Oh I have all expansions except Holiday, H&M, IKEA, and Kitchen and Bath stuff. Oh preferably Italian villas!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 08:13:33 pm by Illyaria » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 08:18:11 pm »

Let me guess... you haven't even searced...

Anyway, MTS has a lot. Search words like villa, italian, and victorian might give you a start, and wiht the search options, you can narrow it down all the way to how many bedrooms you want. Most also include top view, so you can see if you like the outlay.

There is also this site, which has a lot of italian style buildings (several of the other creators, too).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Illyaria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 08:38:51 pm »

Actually I have searched. I've checked modthesims2, tsr, and this site. I had found one I liked but my files messed up and now I can't find it from MTS. Because I need spacious rooms, it's hard to find something that I'm looking for but I have searched the common known sites to my knowledge. Thanks for the other site. I'll go through it now.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 08:42:16 pm »

What about Marina's Sims? There's a couple houses there that might work for you. You can also find some great build items if you decide the best way to get just what you want is to build it yourself. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 09:12:23 pm »

As long as you make sure you've got the correct EP's (or look for basegame compatible lots), and install the lots with the clean installer, then you shouldn't have any problems. I don't think I've ever had troubles with MTS.

TSR on the other hand, is not always to be trusted...

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Illyaria

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 10:33:37 pm »

The loss of the house wasn't because of the MTS website or installing. What happened was I tried combining some folders and moving them from my old computer. Which was successful but then the folders made copies and while deleting them I accidentally deleted my OG folder. So I replaced it but now I don't know what the house was and I don't want to install all the houses. I just have to go through and find it. But I want other house choices too because I like changing it up every now and then. And decorating.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 12:40:12 am »

Whenever I download something, I always include a link to the original download - just in case I have to find it again.
Just a tip for the future Wink
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 11:56:19 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Illyaria

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 10:38:04 am »

Wonderful idea. Thanks! Never thought of that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: