Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:47:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC won't show up in Ambitions please help  (Read 3187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nekotlc

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2010, 09:06:32 pm »

I got Ambitions today its working just fine, no problems installing or loading knock on wood, the problem is my CC I downloaded won't show up! I just want my CC(hairs,clothes ect..) where do I put my cc. I have no mods in there by the way, I'm waiting on modders to update their stuff so I deleted the old mods.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:58:39 pm »

I am one of the modders who mod for Sims 3. I just got Ambitions tonight, BUT don't expect the updates to pop up overnight to replace the ones you have.

Do make sure that you have the framework installed in the right directory. For Ambitions, it should be in that directory and not in HELS. The CC has to go into the Sims 3 Ambitions directory instead of where you had them originally.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:40:14 pm »

to install your mods into your game with ambitions you have to create a new mod folder in your my computer my documents electronic arts the sims3 and name it The Sims3 Mods with your resource.cfg in your newly created mod folder thats name The sims3 Mods andf all of your.package will show up that is the way to install .package cc with ambitions now

Good luck Pierre Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
nekotlc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 07:44:31 pm »

Ok my computer which is an Acer with Windows Vista my files for the sims 3 files are located in my documents but only stuff I've downloaded from the store and videos and pictures show up their there are no sims HEL or WA or Ambitions folders, there are those folders in my location C:/programfiles/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 and then the folders for it and its EPs and Sps should I put the mods folder in Ambitions?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 02:46:50 am »

Follow the directions to install mods for Sims 3 Ambitions here. These are the basic instructions from where I got and posted here for everyone to check before they play Sims 3 Ambitions.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: