Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:51:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Maxis female military uniforms for the 34Cenh and 34Denh sim.  (Read 2126 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Gastalt

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:10:16 pm »

I seen the natural science uniform made 34Cenh, but having problems finding Maxis female Millitary uniforms in warlokk's 34Cenh34 and 34Denh34 bodyshapes.  Has it been done, if so where or can it still be made of has the bust bodyshape ideas just burned out nowadays?

Thanks in advance.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:44:48 am »

i dont think anyone has made them.
Your looking for the officier or soldier?

No longer active
Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:45:04 pm »

I know Bobby T. H. did a "variation" of the female soldier on the other insim (though not for the 34Cenh.  Rio or his Naughty mesh, I think, but close enough  Grin), Bloom.  So Mosty the officers like the maxis Lt./General mesh.  There some nice plain recolors by Cosette I found here in GOS: http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=18111.msg475535#msg475535 that would work for one of my legacy sims villains... but she has a bit of a bust so i was hoping the mesh existed since it was geting annoying stuck in a vampire hunter uniform or her  bust go flat a bit when she went back into work in the millitary career. Added I had an idea to see if it was alpha editable (or try to change the code myself thanks to your help earlier) the skirt a bit shorter  rolleyes

It sofar one of a few converted maxis meshs I'm primary I was looking for (the others i don't think anyone would been interested in them compared to an military/police officer converstion so it not high of my needs (i wonder of bobby's going to try to convert it next since he's doing a millitary theme recently), a Nightlife top to fix one of Navetsea's sims from MTS was another mesh I was trying to find)

Think you can solve that problem, Bloom?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 10:34:36 pm »

Its not much work to make that outfit available for the 34Cenh and Denh.
But im busy next week, going to be the week after....

No longer active
Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 12:30:44 am »

If you can, I'll and and I asume a few others will be greatful.  Just when you can, thanks.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: