Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:26:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .....  (Read 5163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diesel2370
« on: June 03, 2010, 08:30:31 pm »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:52:02 pm by diesel » Logged
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 09:51:24 pm »

This happened to me a long time ago... I'll have to try to remember how I fixed it for you...

You could always backup re-install and try again?

P.s. Good to see you around again Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 10:28:37 pm »

First, one caveat: The HCDU is a great tool, but do not depend on it for 100 % accuracy. It doesn't tell you what hacks will or are conflicting, just ones that have the potential to because they modify the same behaviours. Just because it says it might conflict doesn't mean it will. Conversely, just because it doesn't list any conflicts doesn't mean there aren't any. That being said, the HCDU is a good place to start because it will at least give you a starting point. If it lists potential conflicts, you know to start there. If it doesn't, then there's something it's not finding.

I'd like to add, if you are at all in the habit of downloading houses, you could have gotten a hack that way, as they can attach themselves to lots. You could also have a problem file sit in your game without any issue until one day it decides to make your game vomit all over itself. Third, the nature of file structures is such that a file that is fine one day can be corrupt the next.

Now that I've rambled on about that, my advice would be to take your mods out and run your game to test it. If that works, then you have a bad mod. If it doesn't work, then it's time to take out your Downloads and run your game completely clean.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 10:59:03 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 10:39:56 pm »

Have you tried another lot?

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 12:39:33 am »

If you're using the preg wear all hack, and if they do get the baby eventually, it could be that your sims just happen to wear clothes without preg meshes. I've run into that myself...

Also, the sim has to be a part of the family to have a baby. If they're only selectable, they won't have the baby no matter how much you try.

Running the game without mods is the best tip.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
kasper

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 06:12:19 am »

Guys I have same problem.And try to solve it.Any body tells me the solution.. :confused:For cheap Zhu Zhu pets please see  the*link removed* hamsters site where you can buy Zhu Zhu hamsters at low prices.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 01:28:47 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 01:28:16 pm »

Well, Kasper, I'll suggest the same thing to you. Take out your mods/hacks and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then you just have to narrow down which mod is breaking your game.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 01:59:14 pm »

I'll make another suggestion: please use proper capitalization because it makes posts so much easier to read. Thanks and have a great day.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 09:25:42 pm »

Hi all, I didn't want to post the same thread; but I am having the same problem! I just noticed this,I even tried with a Eaxis sim and I can hear the lullaby but no baby bump! I haven't downloaded any other recent hacks that I can recall. I have no idea what the problem could be, unless it is merolas time control clock. I really need some help with this, as I am at a loss as to why just the other day, my sim could be preg; and now she can't. I guess I will download the HCDU and go from there, but where do I get it from? huh Any help from those of you that have figured out what the problem was, would be greatly appreciated.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2010, 10:03:02 pm »

You know, SimGirl, most of things you ask for help in finding can easily be found just by typing it into Google. Just saying. Wink

It's on Paladin's Place under Sims 2 > Programs.

Keep in mind, as I have said in many threads, this isn't guaranteed to find it because it doesn't find hacks, per se, but it tells you which of your mods change the same behaviors. If you have a conflict, it's a good place to start, but keep in mind, just because it may not find any conflicts, doesn't mean there aren't any. If it doesn't find them, the next best step to take is to pull out all your mods and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, you have to weed through your mods until you find the right one. Hopefully you have your mods in a subfolder.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010, 10:28:32 pm »

Guilty as charged Joy. Sad I will try to be more precise in the things I ask for help with, and try to find things on my own, and also utilize the search results on google. I can understand your annoyance and I apologize. I was just thinking that the HDCU was not on paladins place, for some reason. I really do need help though, with my preg sims. I just don't know what the issue could be. I am experiencing the same exact problems as diesel.. Thank you for the link to the HCDU and again I apologize.

-Reporting back on this, if anyone else seemed to be having the same problem I fixed my game last night after a weird experience. I know this is hard to believe but I went into a test family after taking merolas clock out and the clothing tool by MATY out. I tried to get Jessica Picasco to woohoo with Matthew, and suceeded I heard the lullaby and everything. She never recieved the baby bump! I was like wth? I was just about to give up and decided to play around  a bit and got her preg with Matthew Reiner, a townie. I used the simblender btw. I was thinking this isn't going to work..and I had the option to accelerate pregnancy! So in other words Jessica and Matthew Picasco's new daughter was a surrogate lmao! tongue I wasn't going to stop there, thinking it was a glitch so I had Jessica and Matthew (the real one) to birth 3 babies a piece. Matthew got preganant by aliens 2x and once by Aly Ku the atrociously evil witch. Jessica got Pregnant by Alec something or other and the other 2x by Matthew (her husband) So I had 6 babies in all haha! On the other hand, the family I orignally had issues with, I found out the lot was corrupted and also the family. I moved them out, with all there stuff and moved another family back in with a clean copy and succesfully impregnated some other random townie; so the family and lot are now gone; problem solved.. oddly enough.. huh
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 10:17:51 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: